• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop closed

Oh yay, love the kitchen stuff you have! :) Would you like to trade 1:1, or would you like to catalog trade?
Also, the pink cute music player is called white, so there's just one. I think I might have miswritten that in the list!

If you don't mind, could we trade items? :eek:
I can order them tonight and get them tomorrow. The island is a bit expensive (almost 200k) and I'll give you 2 NMT for the inconvenience since you are ordering 4 items? Does that sound ok?😨

Oh yay, love the kitchen stuff you have! :) Would you like to trade 1:1, or would you like to catalog trade?
Also, the pink cute music player is called white, so there's just one. I think I might have miswritten that in the list!

Of course! :) Would you like to pay in TBT?

Yes, I still have it! What would you like to offer? Or would you like to trade?
I'm not sure what a TBT is, but I could offer 8000 bells? :) If you want something else let me know :)

If you don't mind, could we trade items? :eek:
I can order them tonight and get them tomorrow. The island is a bit expensive (almost 200k) and I'll give you 2 NMT for the inconvenience since you are ordering 4 items? Does that sound ok?😨
Oh whoa, that island is expensive! You don't need to give any extra NMT, don't worry. We can meet tomorrow indeed, I'll order the stuff I don't have on hand for you tonight :)

How much would you want for the barrel diy?
Oh sorry, it's no longer with me! Forgot to edit. I'll delete it now.

I'm not sure what a TBT is, but I could offer 8000 bells? :) If you want something else let me know :)
Aw, no worries! TBT is the currency used here on the forum. But it's disabled now so don't worry about that.
Do you have any recipes to trade also?

Of course! :) Would you like to pay in TBT?

Yes, I still have it! What would you like to offer? Or would you like to trade?

yes pls :'( how much for each poster?

Oh whoa, that island is expensive! You don't need to give any extra NMT, don't worry. We can meet tomorrow indeed, I'll order the stuff I don't have on hand for you tonight :)

Oh sorry, it's no longer with me! Forgot to edit. I'll delete it now.

Aw, no worries! TBT is the currency used here on the forum. But it's disabled now so don't worry about that.
Do you have any recipes to trade also?
I've got:

- Pan Flute,
- Sakura Petal Pile
- Sakura Clock,
- Jail Bars,
- Medium Cardboard Boxes,
- Log Stool
and some assorted Bunny Day recipes :)

yes pls :'( how much for each poster?

I've been asking 20tbt each. Is that fine for you? I can do 100tbt for the bundle :)

I've got:

- Pan Flute,
- Sakura Petal Pile
- Sakura Clock,
- Jail Bars,
- Medium Cardboard Boxes,
- Log Stool
and some assorted Bunny Day recipes :)

Oh I don't have the Petal Pile yet! I'd be really happy if we could trade for that one, I've been having the worst luck with the sakura recipes.. Let me know if that's okay for you.

I've been asking 20tbt each. Is that fine for you? I can do 100tbt for the bundle :)

Oh I don't have the Petal Pile yet! I'd be really happy if we could trade for that one, I've been having the worst luck with the sakura recipes.. Let me know if that's okay for you.
That's fine, who's coming to who's island? :D

ooh yes o: 100tbt is fine with me! do you have a dodo code?

Hi Can I have:

• Revolving Spice Rack (in white?)
  • Bow (do you mean ribbon? I can’t find this anywhere in the Database sites.)
    • Reddish-Pink,
    • White)
  • Toilet
  • Bathroom Sink (White?)
  • Broom & Dustpan (white or black?)
All this for 120 TBT???

Thanks!

Hi Can I have:

• Revolving Spice Rack (in white?)
  • Bow (do you mean ribbon? I can’t find this anywhere in the Database sites.)
    • Reddish-Pink,
    • White)
  • Toilet
  • Bathroom Sink (White?)
  • Broom & Dustpan (white or black?)
All this for 120 TBT???

Thanks!
Hello Brookie!
I just checked my inventory for you, and I have:
  1. revolving spice rack (brown)
  2. toilet (white)
  3. bathroom sink (beige)
  4. ribbon (not bow indeed!) in white & pink (it's a hot pink)
So I don't have the broom & dustpan, sorry! I'll remove that from my list.
Would you still like the above for 100tbt?

Hi! can I buy your giant teddy bear recipe?

Hi! Sure, do you have anything to trade in or how would you like to purchase?
Can I offer NMT? I'm not sure how much tickets. I could offer TBT but not sure if it's still disabled

Can I offer NMT? I'm not sure how much tickets. I could offer TBT but not sure if it's still disabled
I'm not sure if I'm interested in NMT at the moment.. Sorry. I think I might hold onto it for trading for other recipes first, if I don't see anything I'll message you!
Post automatically merged:

I changed my mind, might be easier to buy the other ones outright instead of trading.. If you're still interested, drop me a PM! :)

Last edited:
Hello Brookie!
I just checked my inventory for you, and I have:
  1. revolving spice rack (brown)
  2. toilet (white)
  3. bathroom sink (beige)
  4. ribbon (not bow indeed!) in white & pink (it's a hot pink)
So I don't have the broom & dustpan, sorry! I'll remove that from my list.
Would you still like the above for 100tbt?

Can I have the toilet and both ribbons for 60 TBT? :)

Back