• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop closed

Hi! 75tbt for all 5 items? I have to order the cactus set & the étoile poster, I still have spots open for ordering tonight so it can be ready tomorrow :)

Sounds good to me :) I'm on EST and I can be free pretty much whenever as long as I know a little in advance? When would you like me to send the TBT?

Last edited:
Hi! I'm in EST and will be checking my computer on and off throughout the day! You probably have sold out, but could I get all of the Sanrio posters for 120 tbt? I can wait til tomorrow as well :)

Hi! No, that's fine :) I think I have enough space to get you all five tomorrow. I'll let you know once I've processed the orders on my own game & my SO's game! It depends on how much he wants to order himself, I can have all "remaining order slots" ;) I'll update you asap!

can you get another pink amp through your nook shop catalog yet?! cause im in love!

can you order the pink amp through the nook shopping catalog yet, cause im in love with it!!

Yes, I can! :)
Do you have any other cute pink things for trade? Or would you like to pay in tbt?

Sounds good to me :) I'm on EST and I can be free pretty much whenever as long as I know a little in advance? When would you like me to send the TBT?

Ok, that's fine! Maybe tomorrow around the same time, so 1.00-1.30PM your time? Are you also on Discord? Since the forum is really slow from about noon your time on, it might be easier to talk there to exchange Dodo code.

I'll add you to the list of outstanding tbt payments in the original post since tbt transfers are currently disabled while the website is being updated. I'll then send you a message once the feature is back up with a request for payment :)

Last edited:
For those who want to order & the forum is too slow to post: I'm on Discord too! Same username :)

Hi! You may offer in tbt or igb, I have it on hand :)

For the moment I'm prioritising tbt orders, but I'll let you know if I have open slots in the coming days for igb orders!

Yes, definitely! Let me know when you're available & I'll come drop them off :)

I don't have any extra bamboo at the moment.. I do have the peaches though :) Let me know!

hey ill be home at 5pm central time!! I'm working right now so later ill be available [3hrs from now]

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops! I quoted the wrong post! I'm the one who wants the cute painted floor and the pink crowned wall <3

Ok, that's fine! Maybe tomorrow around the same time, so 1.00-1.30PM your time? Are you also on Discord? Since the forum is really slow from about noon your time on, it might be easier to talk there to exchange Dodo code.

I'll add you to the list of outstanding tbt payments in the original post since tbt transfers are currently disabled while the website is being updated. I'll then send you a message once the feature is back up with a request for payment :)

Sounds fine to me! I'm Andie#0822 on discord, feel free to add me there :D

Last edited:
No worries! I might be asleep by then though.. If that's the case, when can we meet tomorrow? :)

We will meet tomorrow then! Hum I have work at 2PM-6PM ! I can do it earlier than 2PM or later than 6PM !

Sounds fine to me! I'm Andie#0822 on discord, feel free to add me there :D
Perfect, see you then!

We will meet tomorrow then! Hum I have work at 2PM-6PM ! I can do it earlier than 2PM or later than 6PM !
Alrught, it'll be best before 2PM then, as we have 6 hours difference between us :) Let me know when you're online in the morning!

Perfect, see you then!

Alrught, it'll be best before 2PM then, as we have 6 hours difference between us :) Let me know when you're online in the morning!

I'm actually online right now LOL I woke up super duper early! I see that you're possibly online too? :)

im not sure what you already have by now but i can give you orange furniture (clock and table) for the peach furniture and a rose or pansy wreath for the lily wreath c:

What would you like in exchange for simply cataloguing some of your orderables?

Hihi ^-^
Could I buy these posters?
-Redd
-Labelle
-Sable
-Joan
-Mabel

Would you be willing for a trade of set of the new lace up dresses for the princess wallpaper?

They look like so:
https://gamespot1.cbsistatic.com/up...1619-screen shot 2020-03-05 at 8.25.20 am.png

Thanks for your time ;w;

OMG, how cute are those! I would like to do that, yes :)
By the princess wallpaper, do you mean the pink crown one like in the screenshot?
I'll order it for you, so I should have one tomorrow.

I'm actually online right now LOL I woke up super duper early! I see that you're possibly online too? :)

Aw so sorry, I went offline just around the time you replied!! Are you back on now? I have some time to play now for about 45 minutes (enjoying a little coffee break), and then I'll be back again around 5.30PM my time.

im not sure what you already have by now but i can give you orange furniture (clock and table) for the peach furniture and a rose or pansy wreath for the lily wreath c:
Hi! I'm sorry but I'm not looking for the orange furniture anymore..
But I would like to exchange a pansy wreath for a lily wreath? :)

What would you like in exchange for simply cataloguing some of your orderables?

Which ones would you like to catalog? Because I don't have all of them on hand.
What would you offer? I prefer tbt.

Hihi ^-^
Could I buy these posters?
-Redd
-Labelle
-Sable
-Joan
-Mabel
Of course! I'll order these and have them ready for you tomorrow/the day after (depends on how much I can order today) :)

OMG, how cute are those! I would like to do that, yes :)
By the princess wallpaper, do you mean the pink crown one like in the screenshot?
I'll order it for you, so I should have one tomorrow.

Aw so sorry, I went offline just around the time you replied!! Are you back on now? I have some time to play now for about 45 minutes (enjoying a little coffee break), and then I'll be back again around 5.30PM my time.

Hi! I'm sorry but I'm not looking for the orange furniture anymore..
But I would like to exchange a pansy wreath for a lily wreath? :)

Which ones would you like to catalog? Because I don't have all of them on hand.
What would you offer? I prefer tbt.

Of course! I'll order these and have them ready for you tomorrow/the day after (depends on how much I can order today) :)

IM HERE NOW LMAO DANG!! I missed you by like 29 minutes or something like that! I'll be here later then ! <3

Hi! No, that's fine :) I think I have enough space to get you all five tomorrow. I'll let you know once I've processed the orders on my own game & my SO's game! It depends on how much he wants to order himself, I can have all "remaining order slots" ;) I'll update you asap!

any updates ? :)

Hello ! I would love to order the following from you:
A Lily wreath, that I could trade for a mum wreath, and the Sanrio poster with Timmy and Tommy on it, I don't know which character it is from, for 20 TBT.

IM HERE NOW LMAO DANG!! I missed you by like 29 minutes or something like that! I'll be here later then ! <3

Haha, we keep missing each other! Well, I'm having dinner in about 5 minutes so would we be able to meet up in let's say half an hour? Just drop me a Dodo Code and I'll come over! If the forum is down again you can find me on Discord too.

any updates ? :)
Hi! Yes, I had sent you a visitor message on your profile :) Yesterday my SO ordered 5 things so I couldn't place any orders through his game. So I can order them for you today, if you're fine with receiving them tomorrow.
TBT transfering is disabled for the moment, so I'd send you a link when the feature is back up and you can pay me then :)

Do you have the Sanrio character posters available? <3
Hi! I don't have them on hand, but I can order them for you :) It depends on how many you'd like for when you'd receive them. It would be either tomorrow or on Friday.

Hello ! I would love to order the following from you:
A Lily wreath, that I could trade for a mum wreath, and the Sanrio poster with Timmy and Tommy on it, I don't know which character it is from, for 20 TBT.
Hi! That sounds great :) I have the Lily wreath in stock already, but not the Sanrio poster. I can order it for you though, and we could meet up tomorrow or on Friday?

Back