• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling - Closed -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like the all your Hello Kitty items (for 25 TBT) and all your Toby/kerokerokeropi items (for 30 TBT).
Total TBT: 55
Friend code is in my sidebar.
Town name: Compton
Character name: Luigi

I'd like the all your Hello Kitty items (for 25 TBT) and all your Toby/kerokerokeropi items (for 30 TBT).
Total TBT: 55
Friend code is in my sidebar.
Town name: Compton
Character name: Luigi

Ok! Let me know when you have time to trade. Also, do you want to pick up or delivery?

Assuming you updated this list, do you have a Cinnamoroll Tray I could buy for 2 TBTs? I'm in need of one to complete the set :)

hey again! I'd like some items from the sloppy series
can I have the:
floor
clock
bed
closet
dresser
stereo
tv, lamp & sofa please!

hey again! I'd like some items from the sloppy series
can I have the:
floor
clock
bed
closet
dresser
stereo
tv, lamp & sofa please!

Sure! That would be a total of 18 TBT. Let me know when you have time to trade. Also, do you want
to pick up or delivery?

I'd also like to add the Sloppy Sink and Chair to my order if that is possible!

Sure! Let me know when you're available. Do you want to pick up or delivery?

apparently I'm also missing a chair ;w; do you have an extra one ? if not that's fine ^^
& delivery would be great!

apparently I'm also missing a chair ;w; do you have an extra one ? if not that's fine ^^
& delivery would be great!

I checked out and found another sloppy chair I can give you! And delivery is no problem! Let me know
when you ready and when your gate is open! :)

I checked out and found another sloppy chair I can give you! And delivery is no problem! Let me know
when you ready and when your gate is open! :)

thank you so much! & i have time now, & I've opened my gates c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I've sent the 20 TBT ^^

hey wats up. idk if you still got these items but i'll buy em if you do

Cinnamoroll parasol
Cinnamoroll outfit
My Melody hat
My Melody shoes
Poogie
Kiki and Lala wand

12 tbt?

Last edited:
I have Felyne in my town, so I can't use the amiibo. ^_^

Can I get:

Barbecue Spit 2 BTB
Palico Board 2 BTB

FC in sidebar
Town = Westeros

Nevermind.
Got it! ^_^

Last edited:
Sure! That would be a total of 18 TBT. Let me know when you have time to trade. Also, do you want
to pick up or delivery?

Sure! Let me know when you're available. Do you want to pick up or delivery?

I'd like delivery please. I'm available after 12pm EST tomorrow and 12pm EST Thursday. Let me know when you want to trade and I'll adjust accordingly. Thanks!

hey wats up. idk if you still got these items but i'll buy em if you do

Cinnamoroll parasol
Cinnamoroll outfit
My Melody hat
My Melody shoes
Poogie
Kiki and Lala wand

12 tbt?
Sure! Let me know when you have time to trade.

I'd like delivery please. I'm available after 12pm EST tomorrow and 12pm EST Thursday. Let me know when you want to trade and I'll adjust accordingly. Thanks!
Please send me a VM or PM then once when you online again. I will be available from 10 AM till 10 PM GMT+1 on both days. Delivery is ok!

All your sloppy stuff? And Sanrio furniture for how much?
Ok, so only the furniture, not the clothes and wall/floors? Well, since some people already asked for
some of the Sanrio and Sloppy items, I can only offer you the items which are still available (I updated
the lists at my OP which are reserved, so you can see which are still available). All together would be a
total of 56 TBT.

Last edited:
Sure! Let me know when you have time to trade.

Please send me a VM or PM then once when you online again. I will be available from 10 AM till 10 PM GMT+1 on both days. Delivery is ok!

Ok, so only the furniture, not the clothes and wall/floors? Well, since some people already asked for
some of the Sanrio and Sloppy items, I can only offer you the items which are still available (I updated
the lists at my OP which are reserved, so you can see which are still available). All together would be a
total of 56 TBT.

Just sloppy stuff will do then. Pm me when I can pick it up?

Updated!

Also @Mizu and @babykas: Please let me know if you are still interested in the items and if so,
send me a VM or PM when you have time to trade! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back