Selling [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before making my request, I wanted to ask: I don?t have free space right now, I will have 1 on the 28th since Cookie is moving out on that day, can I still request a villager or should I wait?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Before making my request, I wanted to ask: I don’t have free space right now, I will have 1 on the 28th since Cookie is moving out on that day, can I still request a villager or should I wait?
Thank you!

Hey could I take cookie off of ya?

hi again, i've submitted another form.
thanks again c:

Before making my request, I wanted to ask: I don’t have free space right now, I will have 1 on the 28th since Cookie is moving out on that day, can I still request a villager or should I wait?
Thank you!

Yep, you can request. Just make your availability for after when your villager has moved out/you have room!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please don't look for villagers you've requested from me. Especially on my own thread. When you request a villager, I move them into my town so it's easier to adopt them out when that time comes. If you find a villager that you've requested from me and no longer need them, it makes that a waste of time. I don't mind if they happen to move in, but if you actively search for them even though you've requested from me, I find that a bit rude. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

On another note, those available this evening will be contacted within the hour!

Last edited:
Sorry, she?s been requested already :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, you can request. Just make your availability for after when your villager has moved out/you have room!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please don't look for villagers you've requested from me. Especially on my own thread. When you request a villager, I move them into my town so it's easier to adopt them out when that time comes. If you find a villager that you've requested from me and no longer need them, it makes that a waste of time. I don't mind if they happen to move in, but if you actively search for them even though you've requested from me, I find that a bit rude. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

On another note, those available this evening will be contacted within the hour!
Ok, thank you so much! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I wasn't sure if you had started yet and wasn't sure if it would have made it easier on you or not. I wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful at all. Very very sorry about that. Won't happen again. :(

Okay! I wasn't sure if you had started yet and wasn't sure if it would have made it easier on you or not. I wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful at all. Very very sorry about that. Won't happen again. :(

it's okay, things happen and you didn't know :) i will likely add that to the front in the future.

form submitted :)
hopefully this doesn't post 3 billion times like last time gahaha

Form submitted;
sorry if I sound pushy, I'm just wondering ^^" if I will get the villager today, only asking cause I have already plot resetted Ruby in my town today, so she's set to move in tomorrow, so I'm scared of a random plot trying to sneak up on me tomorrow lol

I understand if you're busy though! ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back