(closed) Welcome to Miyushima! (free cataloguing of 100+ furnitures/items, some free DIY and gifts, Leif is here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minou

Bells
Island
Miyushima
Blue Holiday Candle
Floral Train Car
Tockoid
Kagamimochi
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Red Christmas Stocking
Kwanzaa Candy
Matryoshka Doll
Gingerbread Man
Hot Cocoa
Feedback
100% (441) +
Hi!

Just as the title says, I have over 100 items, mainly furnitures, on the southwest beach, left from the airport. You're free to catalogue them as many as you need. Please don't take the item with you so everyone has a chance to catalog the same items. (put it in your pockets and drop it right off). and preferably come with empty pockets.

There are some free DIY and gifts (of clothes) at the entrance.

You're welcome to shop at Able's and Nook's. Leif is here also. They are all right from the airport.

You can explore my island also if you want. It's a 5 star but be aware that it is not finished. Please don't trample on any flowers or shake trees. and obviously don't steal anything lol.

If you're into a little fun, look for the secret zelda spot on my island. If you find it, come to me (i wear a bamboo hat) and lead me to it. If you lead me to the right place, you can bring home with you as a reward 3 items from the 100+ left at the beach.

Reply on the thread here if interested and I will DM you dodo code.
Tips are appreciated but not necessary.
I also have a wishlist if you have anything you can share:

Last edited:
If you're still accepting visitors, I would also like to come by :)
Hi! Sorry just woke up from an afternoon nap. Lmk if you're still interested and I'll pm you dodo code
Post automatically merged:

Any chance he's still crafting the doghouse?
Hi! He already stopped but I've got the extra recipe from him if you're interested :) lmk and I'll leave it at the entrance for you.

Hi! Sorry just woke up from an afternoon nap. Lmk if you're still interested and I'll pm you dodo code
Post automatically merged:

Hi! He already stopped but I've got the extra recipe from him if you're interested :) lmk and I'll leave it at the entrance for you.
Definitely interested!

Hi there! If you're still accepting visitors, I'd love to explore your island for inspiration and maybe do a little shopping/cataloging.

From your wishlist, I can give you a Campsite Sign, Fortune-Cookie Cart, and Market Place Decoration. If you need multiples of any of the items, I'd also be happy to order more (because I'm not sure if they can be cataloged?). But it will take some time to get them all because I don't TT. If you can provide the materials, I can also craft a bunch of items from your wishlist. I can give a full list of what I have if you're interested.

I'll be around for a while, so if you have a lot of visitors, I don't mind waiting until later. Just let me know~

Hi there! If you're still accepting visitors, I'd love to explore your island for inspiration and maybe do a little shopping/cataloging.

From your wishlist, I can give you a Campsite Sign, Fortune-Cookie Cart, and Market Place Decoration. If you need multiples of any of the items, I'd also be happy to order more (because I'm not sure if they can be cataloged?). But it will take some time to get them all because I don't TT. If you can provide the materials, I can also craft a bunch of items from your wishlist. I can give a full list of what I have if you're interested.

I'll be around for a while, so if you have a lot of visitors, I don't mind waiting until later. Just let me know~
Thank you!! you're so kind
No need to craft more I believe they can be catalogued. ^^
Feel free to come and explore :)
Will pm you dodo code now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back