• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Closed thread

Order form for reference
Name: amye.miller
What you want drawn: OC
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2531288.risa
Any other information: N/A
Total: 40TBT

Thanks for considering! c:

Hi! I have edited your sketch because I wasn't too happy with it and because you haven't replied to my VM to whether it's okay but here's the edited version

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: bunny from tiger
What you want drawn: my pokemon trainer
Reference: https://imgur.com/a/8fNBv
Any certain pose: whatever you think is best
Would you like to see the sketch before I transfer: yes please
Any other information: you posted on my thread saying i could buy for 35 this once?
Total: 35

I have also sketched out your order because I am waiting a reply off someone else regarding stuff.
I hope it is okay! Let me know via vm if you want any changes, if not i'll get started on adding colour soon c:

Hi! I have edited your sketch because I wasn't too happy with it and because you haven't replied to my VM to whether it's okay but here's the edited version

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have also sketched out your order because I am waiting a reply off someone else regarding stuff.
I hope it is okay! Let me know via vm if you want any changes, if not i'll get started on adding colour soon c:

Hi! Yes, it looks great! And I'm so sorry, but I never got a notification for your previous VMs! That's so strange. I mean, I check TBT several times a day, and seriously, I never got a notification for any of your messages from yesterday. And I rarely check my own profile unless I'm notified that someone left me a VM, so I had no idea that your messages were there. So sorry about that. :c But again, the sketch looks great, feel free to continue. <3

Hi! Yes, it looks great! And I'm so sorry, but I never got a notification for your previous VMs! That's so strange. I mean, I check TBT several times a day, and seriously, I never got a notification for any of your messages from yesterday. And I rarely check my own profile unless I'm notified that someone left me a VM, so I had no idea that your messages were there. So sorry about that. :c But again, the sketch looks great, feel free to continue. <3

It's absolutely fine!! My laptop was being a big doosh and sent like 4 of the same message about your order and then I left a vm saying sorry for the 4 messages, when I checked my activity it never told me I posted a vm on your profile, oh well! You've seen it now ^w^ I'll get started on your order properly pretty soon c:

Name: Sulky
What you want drawn: a bust of my mayor, Lele!
References: 1, 2, 3
List all features: tropical blue eyes, pink hair with bangs, tan complexion. i usually have her wearing the hibiscus hairpin, and a pink or red wetsuit.
Any certain pose you may link reference: draw what you feel like, pose or no pose works for me.
Any certain colours: whatever colors are used in the references would be fine, or pinks, doesn't matter!
Any other information: she's based off of this pokemon, and associated with Hawaiiana. if you could make her with a transparent background that would be great, but if not no worries!
Total: 40 TBT + a tip : )
thank you!

List all features: tropical blue eyes, pink hair with bangs, tan complexion. i usually have her wearing the hibiscus hairpin, and a pink or red wetsuit.
Any certain pose you may link reference: draw what you feel like, pose or no pose works for me.
Any certain colours: whatever colors are used in the references would be fine, or pinks, doesn't matter!
Any other information: she's based off of this pokemon, and associated with Hawaiiana. if you could make her with a transparent background that would be great, but if not no worries!
thank you!

I will get started on a sketch soon >w<
And I should be able to get a transparent background c:

thank you!

I will get started on a sketch soon >w<
And I should be able to get a transparent background c:

Name: Amilee
What you want drawn: my oc
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1085182.miyuki
Any certain pose, you may link a reference: whatever you think fits
Do you want to see the sketch before: no its fine
Any other information:
Total: 40tbt

Name: Amilee
What you want drawn: my oc
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1085182.miyuki
Any certain pose, you may link a reference: whatever you think fits
Do you want to see the sketch before: no its fine
Any other information:
Total: 40tbt

Sure! I'll get started on it as soon as I can, I have a lot of orders at the moment so it might be a little while >-<

Last edited:
Name: Allainah
What you want drawn: my OC Maple
Reference: here
Any other information: nope,
Total: 40 tbt

Hi hi, I have a done a super quick messy sketch of your order, let me know if it's okay or if you want any changes >w<
Please keep in mind it's not perfect because it was quick >-<

Last edited:
great art shop, I wish I can make one.
I bet you been doing hard work on drawing things for people these days.
Enjoy

Switched this to pay what you want, y'all can change your total to pay if you want (●?ω`●)

Back