• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julian, Rosie or Bob!

this is the 4th time you have posted the same "looking for" in 30 minutes. This to some may be considered spamming this thread and report it. There is no need to keeping posting after someone else does. Cyclers and others will scroll back several pages and dates.....at least I did when I was cycling.

this is the 4th time you have posted the same "looking for" in 30 minutes. This to some may be considered spamming this thread and report it. There is no need to keeping posting after someone else does. Cyclers and others will scroll back several pages and dates.....at least I did when I was cycling.

kk sorry

Currently looking for someone of this list:
Deidre, Marshal, Fauna, Tex, Octavian, Pierce, Erik, Molly, Merengue, Mathilda, Cookie.

Last edited:
Will be looking for any uchi. It can't be Mira, Shari, Hazel, Phoebe due to villager cycle

Looking for Whitney, Lobo, Wolfgang, Fang, Margie and any uchi, preferably Frita.

I'm desperately looking for Punchy, Tom or Bob. The only thing I can offer is 2.5 mil IGB or items from the catalogue/some other items as I'm new to this!

Changed my mind. Don't really want a uchi. I'd like to get Lily to go with Henry!

Looking for Kabuki! Will be paying in TBT as I just restarted

Whitney moved while I was time traveling </3
I'd like to get her again in another of my towns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back