• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Diana and Fang. I am willing to pay up to 25 million IGB for each of them. If you are interested, please let me know! Thank you!

Pudge is moving out soon, and I am going to auto void him if no one wants him. He is NOT original, please keep in mind.

still looking for the remaining villagers from my signature: Boone, Marshal, Naomi, Clay, and Ruby

I'm looking for Teddy, original or not doesn't matter. Please PM me if you have him. I can pay 20 million bells. However, I'm currently having 10 villagers so I would love you to reserve him :<

Looking for a completely original Teddy, willing to pay tbt if original, please pm me if you have him. c:

I'm still looking for Drift. Please send me a PM or VM if you have him and want to trade or sell him.

have original kabuki in boxes, looking for tbt ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back