• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone looking for Fang? I have him and he's one of my favorites but I might be willing to sell him.

Last edited:
LOOKING 4 MARINA (someone said they were getting me her yesterday but i think i got set up :( )

PONCHO is moving! I'd like some bells for him or maybe some pink cosmos if you have any. I know I saw someone looking for him earlier on here!

I'm looking for Chief!

Please message me if you have him and are willing to get rid of 'im.

I'm looking to adopt Graham the Smug hamster. I don't have anything to offer, but would be happy to give you a great wifi rating if you are willing to give him to me. :D

Looking for dreamies in signature <3

If you have any, feel free to PM and discuss what you'd like (bells, sets, villager...) =D

Looking for Skye. She is the last villager I want in Primrose. Willing to pay Millions.

Also Looking for Chief (last) Lobo, Maple, Stitches and Tammy for Yukino.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back