• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) Pashmina Crafting Street Piano

tanisha23

🎶Come on and Join the Adelaide Parade 🎶
Bells
Switch
6974-1338-1595
Blue Balloon
Festival Lantern
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (85) +
Right now Pashmina is crafting, and If you would like to visit, please leave a comment and I will PM you a Dodo code. If I like your comment, that means a code has been sent.

I will be letting in 2-4 people at a time depending on how many people want the recipe and how many people are currently in my town.

Tips are certainly appreciated, but definitely not necessary.

I do ask that If you decide to come to my island, if you have already received your recipe and there are still people waiting in my town to get the recipe, you wait till they receive it before you leave back to your island. Sometimes the villagers will stop crafting and teleport out of their home when someone leaves, and it would be disappointing for someone to come and not receive their recipe.

Nothing is open on my island, so I ask that you come, get the recipe, and then leave. I'll be waiting at the airport, and I will walk you to Pashmina's house. It's not very far though.

Edit: Sorry If I'm responding slowly. I'm dealing with some stomach issues at the moment.

Last edited:
Cleverly designed outdoor furniture piece! Definitely color me interested to visit!

After a quick research, here is what it looks like:
street-piano.3a5c55d.png

Next 4 codes will be sent starting with @voltairenism
Post automatically merged:

Oh my gosh! I'm actually creating an outdoor music venue on my island, so this would be amazing. Can I come over for the DIY?
Yes, you'll be in the next group if she's still crafting

Last edited:
Back