Shop CLOSED -- Officially closed -- All orders not picked up are CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to add orders to front... All those requesting trades... -pokes first post-

Currently I am OFFLINE ... I just ended a big giveaway on tumblr... So working on orders and trades are temp. on hold until I am able to find time between drop offs to work on them.

After orders are added to the front, I will be temp. closing the shop for me to get caught up on things.
Since I have giveaway items to give out...
Currently auctioning Marshal...
Need to update cycle town's blog ((a lot))...
Speed cycle to get out some villagers and reset cycle town...
Re-make my cycle tumblr blog after the reset...
Start my new cycle giveaway project...
So, yeah. XP
All trades are on hold and orders will slowly begun being processed again after Marshal is auctioned and picked up.
... By the time I get most of my stuffs done, I may permanently close this shop to make a new one ((that's much better visually and easier to find things))

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT Username :: macbat
FC :: 1435 4346 8219
Mii Name :: mac
ACNL Char Name :: mac
ACNL Town Name :: dynamite
Order :: 25 white azalea starts, 25 blue hydrangea starts, 25 sweet olive, 45 cedar sapling
Total Price :: 375k ( bushes ) + 45k ( saplings )

Wrong price for cedar saplings

Two orders are ready for pickup and they have been notified.
Working on breeding lots of flowers this weekend and grab trees and bush stuff... won't check until monday if I completed any orders.
So, if I have monday or tuesday will be when I notify users.

Closing shop back up after this post...

SHOP IS CLOSED
Shop is CLOSED. Thread is not closed because it is easier for me to just keep it open so I can quickly edit my orders post to keep it organized.
ALL ORDERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN COMPLETED AND READY FOR PICKUP BY FRIDAY NIGHT WILL BE CANCELLED
I will be making a new shop within the coming weeks, but I have some other projects in the meantime to tend to. Once new shop is opened, the users may order again through the new shop.
THOSE WHO ARE STUPID AND DECIDE TO IGNORE THE CLOSED TITLE AND THE BIG, BOLD, UNDERLINED, RED TEXT AT THE TOP AND TRY TO ORDER OR BUY SOMETHING...
Will be banned from my shops. Present and future. I don't have time for your lazy stupidity.
I will open the new shop whenever I feel like it. If you bother me with PM's/VM's about this shop or items or anything of the such, you will be ignored and banned from present and future shops.
I don't do business with those who aren't considerate of someones rules or bother reading things someone spent time explaining to them NOT to do.

So, all orders that are not completed and ready for pickup by Friday night will be cancelled...
This means ... that they are ready for pickup not have to be picked up by Friday night. I will still hold orders for 7 days.

Order notification will probably be pushed back to at least Monday or Tuesday for complete orders.
I will also hold them for 10 days instead of 7. ((so a week and a half compared to a week))

The delay is due to the fact I have chronic migraines... and just got some medication prescribed for it today.
So, not sure how it will effect me... and in a months time I may have to be changing something else I am taking because of it, too. Oh. Joy.
Well. Anyways.
That's why it's being delayed.
Actual medical reasons.
So. Yeah.

Got 5 orders complete and messaged the users...
Some of the items are in my cycle town and some in my main town... so people may have to wait for me to transfer stuff over if their order is mixed between the two towns...

Won't be able to connect with anyone this weekend... probably not until tuesday.

New meds making my eyes blurry today.
And it's mother's day Sunday. It's the first mother's day my husband is having since his mom died not even a month ago.
Tomorrow I will probably be working on making something for my mom and his mom's grave sites.

ALL PICKUPS NOT COMPLETED BY WEDNESDAY WILL BE CANCELLED
Shop will be officially and completely closed then...
Doesn't matter how long we have talked back-n-forth or have tried to touch bases. I notified everyone on the 8th and Wednesday will be the 21st. That is plenty of time to make a trade with someone.

I am also giving it until Wednesday, past the 10day mark I said I was going to only give which is even past the 7days I normally give, because the 10 day mark happens to fall on this Sunday.
This Saturday and Sunday, pretty well the entirety of those two days, I will be unreachable... gonna have an us weekend with the hubby. =3

SHOP IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED
It is now 5/22/14 and all orders that have not been picked up have been cancelled.
... I'll probably either use the stuff myself or trade/sell it to others in the future.
It has been more than ample time to collect the order and I need my storage space back and work on my other projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back