Kupoland
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
ど
Feedback
100% (78) +
So, as I told on this thread thread some months ago, the only reason I'm able to play NH at all is because a group of friends bought the game for me.

Most of them don't play the game anymore, only 3 still play. The thing is, one of these friends works like crazy (he's a dentist and a teacher, but I think he's helping with the whole coronavirus situation, given that people from all healthcare related professions - like dentists, home care nurses and even veterinarians were called to help - are involved in assisting people during this crisis), and he doesn't have much time to play the game. Even then, he plays with his kid whenever he has some time, and because of his schedule, it's damn hard for him to get these seasonal DIYs.

I asked him about the Christmas DIYs and he told me that he only managed to get the Rug, and I told him that any dupes I could get, I would send to his island. I managed to get my last festive diy today, but I don't think I'll find dupes of all DIYs in time for Christmas to help him.

So, I decided to make this thread to ask people who have dupes (and don't have an use for them) if they can either give or even sell them to me (I could pay with tbt) so I can help my friend.

I'll keep hunting balloons like crazy, but luck with rng is something that I don't have (the mush season, for example, was a nightmare). I'll give him whatever I can get, and if I still can't find the diys for him, at least I can craft all the festive items.

I have holiday candle and illuminated snowflake DIYs that you can have for free. If I happened to get more, I will let you know.

Reactions: Raz
I’m barely halfway toward getting all the recipes myself, but I’ll donate a stack of each color ornament!

So, as I told on this thread thread some months ago, the only reason I'm able to play NH at all is because a group of friends bought the game for me.

Most of them don't play the game anymore, only 3 still play. The thing is, one of these friends works like crazy (he's a dentist and a teacher, but I think he's helping with the whole coronavirus situation, given that people from all healthcare related professions - like dentists, home care nurses and even veterinarians were called to help - are involved in assisting people during this crisis), and he doesn't have much time to play the game. Even then, he plays with his kid whenever he has some time, and because of his schedule, it's damn hard for him to get these seasonal DIYs.

I asked him about the Christmas DIYs and he told me that he only managed to get the Rug, and I told him that any dupes I could get, I would send to his island. I managed to get my last festive diy today, but I don't think I'll find dupes of all DIYs in time for Christmas to help him.

So, I decided to make this thread to ask people who have dupes (and don't have an use for them) if they can either give or even sell them to me (I could pay with tbt) so I can help my friend.

I'll keep hunting balloons like crazy, but luck with rng is something that I don't have (the mush season, for example, was a nightmare). I'll give him whatever I can get, and if I still can't find the diys for him, at least I can craft all the festive items.
I have the illuminated present , reindeer, snowflakes, the festive top set ...and many of the frozen diy ..from one healthcare worker to another

what diy we can not get i can craft

I have the illuminated present , reindeer, snowflakes, the festive top set ...and many of the frozen diy ..from one healthcare worker to another

what diy we can not get i can craft
Yeah, as I've said, at least I was able to find all the diys so I told him that I could guarantee that he would have the items.

Please let me at least pay you in tbt cause I know you could very well sell these diys to other people, and I kinda feel bad taking all this for free haha

Our friend Debeers offered me the holiday candle and the snowflake, so I would take the present, the reindeer and the festive top set.

I'll send you a pm! Please let me know if there's anything you're looking for, and if I'm able to help you, I will!

I’m barely halfway toward getting all the recipes myself, but I’ll donate a stack of each color ornament!
Thanks a lot for your offer! To be honest, the ornaments themselves aren't a problem cause I've been shaking trees while waiting for the balloons, so I've got plenty of them already. But even then, I want to thank you for your generosity!

No problem! Ornaments are pretty easy to get... if you change your mind, or if I can help with other materials let me know!

Back