• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling closed for the forseeable future

yro

the salt factory
Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (36) +
CYCLE TOWN FC: 2595-2271-3997​

Maybe temporarily or permanently closed until i have oodles of time again or something.

All villagers are free! ...Unless you happen to own any item/s off of my wishlist, in which case i'd appreciate it if you let me keep (or at least catalog in the case of the rarer items) them.
People with item/s from my wishlist get priority if more than one person wants that villager, otherwise it'd just be nice if you could.

Please do not go on to sell these villagers. With popular villagers especially I'd prefer for someone who will keep them permanently.

- If a villager isn't picked up within a couple hours, or at most a day, I'll void them.

- I won't take reservations unless you have an item from my wishlist. Otherwise the villager goes to whoever claims them first after I post they're leaving. I'm not patient enough to wait around.

Current villagers:
Rosie
tumblr_inline_mpkk2ccgjU1qz4rgp.gif
Bob
tumblr_inline_mpkk3dUtwH1qz4rgp.gif
Merengue
tumblr_inline_mpkrls0vKP1qz4rgp.gif
Cranston
tumblr_inline_mpkr4aqCnt1qz4rgp.gif
Willow
tumblr_inline_mpkrq1irV21qz4rgp.gif
Frita
tumblr_inline_mpkrqihKnZ1qz4rgp.gif
Ed
tumblr_inline_mpkpxa30CX1qz4rgp.gif
Nibbles
tumblr_inline_mpkrszTxF41qz4rgp.gif
Deirdre
tumblr_inline_mpkn4gKXhs1qz4rgp.gif

Villagers in my secondary town :
(little cycling, but I'll post here when they want to leave)
Kyle**
tumblr_inline_mpks2ahMwq1qz4rgp.gif

villagers with an asterisk are not totally original, and their house and/or clothes may be a little messed up.
Villagers with a strike through their name are reserved.

Last 16:
Drift, Biskit, Stinky, Naomi, Dora, Merry, Shep, Muffy, Bones, Agent S, Lucha, Leonardo, Victoria, Rocket, Angus, Cube

Last edited:
Uh, that was quicker than expected. :eek: Jellofish, I'll add you. Ignore the state of my town... in the middle of transferring everything to my new one. heh.

Sorry VanillaSalt! Hope you can find her.

Actually giv her to vanilla it's midnight here and I'm way too tired

Alright then! That absolves my guilt, haha. Goodnight!

Vanillasalt, if you're still around, add me. :)

Ahh, I'll just be lurking for Fang if he ever moves in hehe uwu

Ahh, I'll just be lurking for Fang if he ever moves in hehe uwu
I'll keep an eye out for him!
He's not likely for a random move in right now though, I already have a cranky on reserve for my other town.

I'll keep an eye out for him!
He's not likely for a random move in right now though, I already have a cranky on reserve for my other town.

That's alright, I really appreciate the fact you'll look out for him already. c:

Sorry! I just gave her away. I hope you can find her elsewhere. :)

Awh man.. Alright, ha, I offered 10 mil on another site for her and apparently the highest they got was 50 mil, so it's slim but I hope I can too.

I'd really like to lay claim if possible to Carmen... I love her. I'll look to see if I have any of your wish list

I'd really like to lay claim if possible to Carmen... I love her. I'll look to see if I have any of your wish list
If you're around when she leaves, sure. Can't guarantee reservations right now though, I'm a little impatient. :p
But thanks!

Awh man.. Alright, ha, I offered 10 mil on another site for her and apparently the highest they got was 50 mil, so it's slim but I hope I can too.
See 50 mil sounds like a whole lot to me, since I've always given and gotten for free, but I guess that's good? haha.
I'm sure you'll get there eventually. :)

Thank you, I'll stick around. I understand impatience, that's my middle name. I didn't realize how much of a competitive sport villager acquiring was until yesterday haha. Apparently I wanted a high value villager and didn't even realize they had values....

I'm new here haha.

only 4 villagers? ._.
Well, I have 8 but they're going to be filtered into my new town before I open the whole town for everyone. >o> The town I'm using for cycling right now used to be my main one, so I have more than a few villagers I'm attached to.

Last edited:
I'd love to have Zell, as he's a dreamie of mine!
But I dont have anything on your wishlist, and I'd have to TT someone out ;u;

Back