• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Kiwi, I would love to visit Tasha, please. Flame of Novaria will be coming...same FC as Rafael, if that is any help?

FC: 3841-1248-5792

Okay, Nenya, I'll open my gate for you now.

Tickles, did you want to visit again? Please let me know if you want to make another visit.

Okay, Nenya, I'll open my gate for you now.

Tickles, did you want to visit again? Please let me know if you want to make another visit.

It's ok! I was looking for a chair but it didn't seem to be there. I got everything thank you so much :)

Okay, Tickles, glad you were able to get what you needed.

My gate is open for you again now, Nenya.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm taking a quick break, but I'll be back soon.

You're welcome!

Would anyone else like to visit Tasha's RV?

---

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to do Rex's RV, and I never mind doing the same RV multiple days in a row, if it's something that someone wants. :)

Are you ready to visit now, Anactoria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back