• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Are you still open for visitors? I'd love to visit Etoile's if it's still available :eek:

Hi there!
May I come by to get the pin next round?
Also, if you need anything from Celeste, I have her scanned in. (just got her today!)

Adding and opening my gate for rychu and Ably.Saucey now. :)

And I don't need anything from Celeste, but thanks for offering!

I hate to bother you but could I visit again real quick? I didn't have enough meow coupons to order a third item before but I got some. I didn't realize they costed 5 from other towns ^^' I have enough now though

Last edited:
Would anyone else like to visit ?toile's RV?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

Apologies for the delay, something came up IRL. Are you still there, dawn_crossing?

Or, since it's been so long as it seems that dawn_crossing is offline, does anyone else have a request for an RV?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back