Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd love to visit if i could! need a few more cinna furniture duplicates to complete my sanrio room :3

Certainly! How many visits would you like to make? I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It looks like you haven't added me yet. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

Certainly! How many visits would you like to make? I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It looks like you haven't added me yet. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

ah yeah i got a new DS since i first visited your town, just one visit would be great! adding you now

That's it for Chai today. I'll scan in another RV next time. See you then, everyone!

Last edited:
may i visit etoile's rv?

Last edited:
Certainly, I'll add you and open my gate after the current session.

Last edited:
Yes.
I've been waiting for this day to come. :)
May I PLEASE visit Etoile, and get the cursed wand for decorating? ;-;

Yes, you may visit, Flare21. You can order anything you like. I'll add you now, too, and open my gate for both of you in just a minute. And also kawanocy. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open now for you three.

Last edited:
I would love to come by. I think we are already friends but I'm not sure what your Mii name is.

I clear out my Friend List fairly often anyway, TarzanGirl, since I get so many visitors, so I'll just add you again, and I'll open my gate for you after the current session.

Certainly, MonsterMaddie. I'll open my gate for you and TarzanGirl in just a few minutes. And kawanocy, if you're ready now.

Last edited:
Oh ok, well can you add this FC because the guys in my other town don't have enough tickets: 5129-2075-3200. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back