Selling [CLOSED] Diana the Snooty Deer

Emichi

wink wonk
Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Diana is accidentally in boxes. My timezone is EST.

Make an offer of tbt or igb :'D
or if you have another snooty villager to trade like Blaire, Mint, Portia or Pecan. ect I'll happily trade.

Last edited:
Hellooo!! :D

I can only offer igb, but do you have any idea of how much you're looking for? I literally haven't used this forum in sooo long so I have no idea about what people offer nowadays haha!!

EDIT: actually, I have Mathilda too! she's a snooty kangaroo, not sure if you're interested in her though? she's not moving yet but I've been trying to get her out anyway so I could try to get her to go asap?

Last edited:
Hellooo!! :D

I can only offer igb, but do you have any idea of how much you're looking for? I literally haven't used this forum in sooo long so I have no idea about what people offer nowadays haha!!

EDIT: actually, I have Mathilda too! she's a snooty kangaroo, not sure if you're interested in her though? she's not moving yet but I've been trying to get her out anyway so I could try to get her to go asap?

Oohmigish, I used to follow your tumblr when I had an animal crossing blog 'w' Hi there ~

I'm low on bells so anything around 1mil is fine unless that's too high :p villagers don't go for much anymore ;;

Mathilda would be okay. I just need someone to give me pwps!
There's no rush to getting her to move though so don't worry about it.

Oohmigish, I used to follow your tumblr when I had an animal crossing blog 'w' Hi there ~

I'm low on bells so anything around 1mil is fine unless that's too high :p villagers don't go for much anymore ;;

Mathilda would be okay. I just need someone to give me pwps!
There's no rush to getting her to move though so don't worry about it.

awww, no way!? that's so sweet, haha I miss that blog, honestly lol!!

would somewhere around 700k be alright? it's just that I restarted recently so I don't really have much more than that! :D if that's too low, don't worry about it!! (also, if you'd like to trade, would you be available in about 15/20 mins? ^^)

and sure! whenever she decides to move, I'll PM you and see if you still want her, either way! :D

awww, no way!? that's so sweet, haha I miss that blog, honestly lol!!

would somewhere around 700k be alright? it's just that I restarted recently so I don't really have much more than that! :D if that's too low, don't worry about it!! (also, if you'd like to trade, would you be available in about 15/20 mins? ^^)

and sure! whenever she decides to move, I'll PM you and see if you still want her, either way! :D

Yeah! <3 animal crossing blogs were so fun, I miss all the hype and everything ;u;

Ooh, then you should keep and save up your bells then! I restarted too but that was back in Jan so I've made enough.
Yuppers! I can trade anytime today ~

Yay, thank you!

Yeah! <3 animal crossing blogs were so fun, I miss all the hype and everything ;u;

Ooh, then you should keep and save up your bells then! I restarted too but that was back in Jan so I've made enough.
Yuppers! I can trade anytime today ~

Yay, thank you!

I agree!! it was a lot of fun!! ^^

and oh no, I'm more than willing to pay!!! and great, will I just PM when I'm ready to see if you are too? ^^ thank you so much ahh I love Diana lol!!

I agree!! it was a lot of fun!! ^^

and oh no, I'm more than willing to pay!!! and great, will I just PM when I'm ready to see if you are too? ^^ thank you so much ahh I love Diana lol!!

At least with the update some of the excitement is back! <3

It's no biggie but I can't stop you xD and sure that's fine! I'll add you in a sec.
Yay! I'm happy I made a post then instead of voiding her haha

Back