Selling [CLOSED] All Sanrio Sets [TBT only]

I would kind of like ALL of them... but i dont really understand the TBT system. do i have any? lol

Town Name: Sailor
Mayor's Name: Pichii
Order: Cinnamoroll Set and Kiki and Lala Set
Total in TBT: 90
Friend Code: 3540-4156-2959

I would kind of like ALL of them... but i dont really understand the TBT system. do i have any? lol

Yep! I can sell you all of 'em. TBT's basically the forum currency that you can get by posting or replying to threads like these. At the moment, you have 1,177 TBT bells with you. You can see how much bells you have by clicking "My Profile" at the upper left-hand side and then clicking "About Me". Scroll down a bit then you'll see the word "Bells" and beside it, the amount you have.

THEN, you can TRANSFER bells by clicking someone else's profile, going to their "About Me" page , and clicking on the number beside bells. After that a screen should pop up asking you how much you'd like to transfer to that person.

ANYWAY, I'll get working on your order right away!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town Name: Sailor
Mayor's Name: Pichii
Order: Cinnamoroll Set and Kiki and Lala Set
Total in TBT: 90
Friend Code: 3540-4156-2959

Okay! I'll get working on your order. Expect a reply within the day :)

Last edited:
Yep! I can sell you all of 'em. TBT's basically the forum currency that you can get by posting or replying to threads like these. At the moment, you have 1,177 TBT bells with you. You can see how much bells you have by clicking "My Profile" at the upper left-hand side and then clicking "About Me". Scroll down a bit then you'll see the word "Bells" and beside it, the amount you have.

THEN, you can TRANSFER bells by clicking someone else's profile, going to their "About Me" page , and clicking on the number beside bells. After that a screen should pop up asking you how much you'd like to transfer to that person.

ANYWAY, I'll get working on your order right away!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OKAY so if i mathed correctly... 255 TBT for them?

I might have to go to bed soon! It's getting late. I might have a lil while longer though. Thank you for going through the trouble!

I might have to go to bed soon! It's getting late. I might have a lil while longer though. Thank you for going through the trouble!

Oh! Do you mind if I give the sets tomorrow? I'll be free for the whole day tomorrow! Sorry for the inconvinience!

Oh! Do you mind if I give the sets tomorrow? I'll be free for the whole day tomorrow! Sorry for the inconvinience!

I don't mind! I get off work in the evening I can check with you then! (I'm cst I will be home around 6:30 and can be on all evening!)

Back