Selling Clearing out storage. Clothing portion.

Valeris

Writer of stories, designer of villages.
Bells
Tasty Cake
Daisy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (97) +
I've decided to take a break from New Leaf in lieu of Horizons. I'd like to clear out what I have for TBT if possible. I'll probably move onto furniture later. Reasonable offers accepted!

Clothing/Tools:

Aviator Shades
Cafe Tee
Cyber Shades
Beret
Black Formal Pants
Black Wet Suit x2
Black Velvet Dress
Blue Down Jacket
Blue Plaid Fedora
Dragon Jacket
Floppy Hat
Flower Loafers
Ghost Mask
Gracie Tank
Grandpa Hat
Happi Tee
Hero's Cap
Lion Dance Mask
Monster Mask
Pleather Pants
Pleather Vest
Purple High Tops
Red Cap
Shearling Boots
Skeleton Hood
Star Bopper
Steel Toed Boots
Tiger Jacket
Tortoise Specs
Trench Coat
Tuxedo
Waistcoat x2
Wario Hat
Werewolf Hood
White Tuxedo Jacket
Vertigo Tee

Last edited:
Hello...

I'm kinda new here and I didn't find a explanation about what its a TBT, can you explain this to me? (Sorry bothering you with this) I have interest in the blue new years hat and hot dog hat.

Hello...

I'm kinda new here and I didn't find a explanation about what its a TBT, can you explain this to me? (Sorry bothering you with this) I have interest in the blue new years hat and hot dog hat.
hey there! i know you didn’t ask me, but i see that you’re new here and need help navigating through the forums. i believe you should check out the thread called “Bell Tree HQ” and click on the pinned thread, “Frequently Asked Questions About The Bell Tree”, it covers almost everything you need to know about the forums, including what tbt is, what it’s used for, and how to get it. hopefully this helps you out!

Hello...

Hey, I just saw your post. I'd be good letting those go for three of the TBT's or "bells" you have on your profile. You get them from posting, participating in events, even from other users on the forum. If you're interested I can run by you how it works and then send the two items your way. Let me know!

Oh thank you a lot! I see in my profile that I have 5 bells (maybe this is the TBT bells if I understand well). I'm still interested in these items! =)
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much for the help =)))

Oh thank you a lot! I see in my profile that I have 5 bells (maybe this is the TBT bells if I understand well). I'm still interested in these items! =)
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much for the help =)))
Awesome. Those bells you accumulate are the currency of this forum. As you gather them you can trade them for in game bells, items, villagers, and the like with other players. You can also get forum unique items with them though those understandably tend to range on the expensive side. To give those to someone you have to click on the profile of the person you want on their bell number. You should be taken to a donate bells page; type in the number of bells you want to donate/send to them and voila, confirm to send. Let me get my 3DS up and running and I'll send you my friend code!

Hey do you have amiibo NPC cards to scan? I'm looking for some NPC pics if you have. Thank you

Back