Trading Cleaning out my town! Buying, selling, and trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price for the mermaid table is fine. As for the sand castle, make your best offer.

Ahha that's daunting, I did some research and I heard the Sand Castle was a rare item. So I don't think I can afford it unfortunately. But I will buy that mermaid table :)

Ok thank you! Can I go to your town also lol my town is a mess right now
I added you also. Whenever you are ready! :blush:

Ahha that's daunting, I did some research and I heard the Sand Castle was a rare item. So I don't think I can afford it unfortunately. But I will buy that mermaid table :)

I'll only charge a minimum of 100k for the sand castle if you really want it. But if you still want to keep it as that, I can do it. I'll add you after another trade.

I'll only charge a minimum of 100k for the sand castle if you really want it. But if you still want to keep it as that, I can do it. I'll add you after another trade.

oh it seems I was mistaken about the price haha, how about 100k for the Mermaid Table and 150k for the Sand Castle then :D? I'd be willing to pay more for the Sand Castle though if you want :)

I'd like to buy the Globe, the Sailboat model, miniature car, yellow pumpkin head, shamrock hat, straw hat, aviator shades, Tartan plaid outfit, red carnation, white carnation, pink carnation, 5x black lillies, blue glow wand, bubble wand, yellow balloon, - Luzdale items

Bamboo x3, Sweet olive x3, purple feather. - In Kikiki

Sorry for the long list! I'm awful at setting a price but would 550k work? If to low just let me know :)

I'd like to buy the Globe, the Sailboat model, miniature car, yellow pumpkin head, shamrock hat, straw hat, aviator shades, Tartan plaid outfit, red carnation, white carnation, pink carnation, 5x black lillies, blue glow wand, bubble wand, yellow balloon, - Luzdale items

Bamboo x3, Sweet olive x3, purple feather. - In Kikiki

Sorry for the long list! I'm awful at setting a price but would 550k work? If to low just let me know :)

How about 800k instead?

Sorry, but it turns out I actually dont need the items anymore. I have most in my other town. Im so sorry for the inconvience. :/

Hey, sorry if I sound pushy and all but when do you think you'll be able to trade with me? I might need to go soon so was just wondering :)

Hey, sorry if I sound pushy and all but when do you think you'll be able to trade with me? I might need to go soon so was just wondering :)

I sent you a VM a while ago but you never responded. I'm still ready now.

Oh, just saw it. I must've never got a notification sorry. Gates are open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back