*circuits crash*

YogurtBandit said:
I skipped Pre-Pre Algebra and Went to Pre algebra in 6th grade and right now im in Algebra 1 In 7th. But its an advanced version, So its really a 10th grade class. We have Geometry, Which is also a 10th grade class, In 8thgrade and pre Calc( 11th grade) in 9th, Calc (12th) in 10th, Statistics/Something else(College) in 11th, and Trig (College) in 12th.
Ummmm... Pre-Algebra is a 7th grade class. Advanced Algebra is a 8th grade class. Geometry is a 9th grade class.

UltraByte said:
YogurtBandit said:
I skipped Pre-Pre Algebra and Went to Pre algebra in 6th grade and right now im in Algebra 1 In 7th. But its an advanced version, So its really a 10th grade class. We have Geometry, Which is also a 10th grade class, In 8thgrade and pre Calc( 11th grade) in 9th, Calc (12th) in 10th, Statistics/Something else(College) in 11th, and Trig (College) in 12th.
Ummmm... Pre-Algebra is a 7th grade class. Advanced Algebra is a 8th grade class. Geometry is a 9th grade class.
yeah, But Pre-alegbra Honors is really Algebra.

WOOOOOOOOt

Just got a 100 on my latest math test. One more to go!!1!

Mmkay... that's one more math test, and two english tests, and GOODBYE SCHOOL AND HELLO SUMMER!!

Bulerias said:
WOOOOOOOOt

Mmkay... that's one more math test, and two english tests, and GOODBYE SCHOOL AND HELLO SUMMER!!
AND HELLO PODCAST!

Bulerias said:
WOOOOOOOOt

AND HELLO PODCAST!

5ymwigo.png

Back