Cycling Cinny's Cycling Thread ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually had terrible luck with adopting from strangers, so far. As in, none of the adoptions have gone through... so I hear ya. XD Missed Static 3 times myself (one from a friend who lost internet when he was boxed)

awwww DX im so sorry to hear that! I've missed Apple 4 times, the last time by a mere 5 minutes, and Julian 5 D'X Missing your dreamies is just terrible

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive been doing a lot of tt'ing to get villagers to move out so i could have room for dreamies, so if static happens to move in I'll be sure to let you know! :)

Last edited:
awwww DX im so sorry to hear that! I've missed Apple 4 times, the last time by a mere 5 minutes, and Julian 5 D'X Missing your dreamies is just terrible

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive been doing a lot of tt'ing to get villagers to move out so i could have room for dreamies, so if static happens to move in I'll be sure to let you know! :)

Aww really ; v ; let me send you a PM for a reminder, but I'll keep an eye out for Tangy and Cherry for you since I'd totally do the same!

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any of your other dreamies too ^-^ Sent you a pm!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhhhh the suspense! /)*-*(\

Sorry for being late on this ;_;!! Was helping my mother carrying stuff into the house.

But the winner is Static Spark! Congrats :)
adfasdf.jpg

I hope to get Julian again and do another giveaway/raffle thing! ;_;

Last edited:
Oh my god, really? ; A ; I'm so happy!! I can add you right now whenever you're ready, my name/town is Jean/Sumaru!

Edit: lol, typo'd my own town in my excitement!

Last edited:
Oh my god, really? ; A ; I'm so happy!! I can add you right now whenever you're ready, my name/town is Jean/Sumaru!

Edit: lol, typo'd my own town in my excitement!

Yea! <3 I'm getting him in boxes now and will add your FC! Gates will be opened in 5 mins :)

Haha don't worry <3 I would be too!! :3

Last edited:
Congrats! Julian is funny. Mine sold almost all of the furniture out of his house and hasn't replaced it with anything... except the gyroid I gave him... o.o

Oh my gosh congrats Static!!!! :)

Thank you!! I hope you get him soon, too ; 3 ;

Congrats! Julian is funny. Mine sold almost all of the furniture out of his house and hasn't replaced it with anything... except the gyroid I gave him... o.o

Since I know his house is so pretty I'll try to only send/let him buy equally nice items XD I've... already ruined some of my other villager's houses beyond repair since I was sending them stuff like crazy in the beginning without thinking. But since he's a dreamy, I'll give him special attention and not let him ruin his house if I can LOL

Omfg, before I always gave stuff away to my villagers because I didn't want the items anymore qq and when I visited them their house was a mess because of me lmao ;_;

Thank you!! I hope you get him soon, too ; 3 ;

Since I know his house is so pretty I'll try to only send/let him buy equally nice items XD I've... already ruined some of my other villager's houses beyond repair since I was sending them stuff like crazy in the beginning without thinking. But since he's a dreamy, I'll give him special attention and not let him ruin his house if I can LOL
!! Btw Julian is wearing that one default duck design lol D:< & gates are opened! but it's ok he looks qt still ;_;

Last edited:
Alright I'm coming :D I will try to get him into a decent shirt haha, UGLY DUCK IS BETTER THAN NOTHING

xonny8.jpg

Edit: Here he is, ugly ducky shirt and all! ; v ; thanks again for giving me one of my biggest dreamies~

Last edited:
Tutu moved in Waipahu!!

Alright I'm coming :D I will try to get him into a decent shirt haha, UGLY DUCK IS BETTER THAN NOTHING

View attachment 19657

Edit: Here he is, ugly ducky shirt and all! ; v ; thanks again for giving me one of my biggest dreamies~

Omfg aw!!! So happy I could help ~ :3

Hi guys! I'll be partnering up with Maddy~

I'll be closing this thread but now you can reserve any villagers you want from me in hers! :)

Night Owl Cycling

Closing thread now!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back