• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Chocolate Heart.

Toon][quote="RockmanEXE said:
My Tails Doll is reprogrammed for my needs.
It scares the **** out of me.

I thought we were friends....[/quote]Agreed. That thing is soo creepy 0.0
Again: I dont want my soul taken on valentines day T-T

all you have to do is go to valentines day one of your neighbors sends you letter if a chocolate isn't attached to it become better friends with the neighbor who sent the letter then go to another day then back to 2 / 14 and if they still haven't sent you the chocolate heart repeat what i just you to do. p.s. once they send it to you go to another day and back to 2/ 14 i think you should get another one so they aren't really that rare it's just rare because you don't know how to get it

Crystal said:
all you have to do is go to valentines day one of your neighbors sends you letter if a chocolate isn't attached to it become better friends with the neighbor who sent the letter then go to another day then back to 2 / 14 and if they still haven't sent you the chocolate heart repeat what i just you to do. p.s. once they send it to you go to another day and back to 2/ 14 i think you should get another one so they aren't really that rare it's just rare because you don't know how to get it
Quit bumping old topics.

Crystal said:
This thread is over a year long.

Nevermore said:
Crystal said:
Quit bumping old topics.
Just click the ignore button and move on. :l

sakura said:
Nevermore said:
Crystal said:
Quit bumping old topics.
Just click the ignore button and move on. :l
That doesn't mean that other threads won't be epicly bumped.

Back