Cycling Chip's Cycling 2.0 [Boxes: --]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do sympathize with how ridiculous the general BT populace has become.

I've said it multiple times, cyclers don't have to be doing what they do, and to not take the couple minutes to read their rules is so disrespectful. It's like they have the attention span of an aardvark ;)

Lovin Tammy btw :) GL with this thread too.

I really do sympathize with how ridiculous the general BT populace has become.

I've said it multiple times, cyclers don't have to be doing what they do, and to not take the couple minutes to read their rules is so disrespectful. It's like they have the attention span of an aardvark ;)

Lovin Tammy btw :) GL with this thread too.

XD
Yea; people not reading my rules and driving me up the wall nearly made me stop cycling (and did force me to take a small break from cycling because I was just getting too frustrated).

Attention span of a goldfish, is what I like to say. :p

Glad to hear Tammy is doing well in your town! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Naomi is in boxes!

aardvark! :)

I'd really like to have Naomi if she's still available.
FC is 4854-6767-3572

aardvark! :)

I'd really like to have Naomi if she's still available.
FC is 4854-6767-3572

Sure! Sorry for the late reply; I had go afk to get something done around the house. Adding your FC now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

Good luck cycling!
I'll be keeping an eye on this page. :3

Shh! I am hiding from the aardvarks!

Thank you!

Also, Pinky has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chadder is in boxes

Edit: I'm giving another 5 minutes for the friend card to register; it's been 10 minutes since you said you were adding me. At 25 after, I'm voiding Chadder and moving on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's past 25 after; Chadder will be voided. I hate to do things like this, but I have a feeling the wrong friend code was added; in which case, that means my rules weren't properly read, anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sydney is in boxes

Last edited:
I'll take Bam!
edit: aardvark O.O I hope it's not too late, I didn't want to lose out on a dreamie by reading too slowly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back