• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Chief the cranky wolf in boxes

Blaziken257

Bells
Feedback
100% (25) +
Chief is moving out today, and is currently in boxes:

nCK6ruk.jpg

He's been in my town for about a year now, and originated from the campsite. His clothing and furniture have changed since he moved in here, but I am willing to give away robo furniture for free if that's a concern to anybody (which was most of his original furniture). I am 95% sure that he has his original "harrumph" catchphrase.

I am going to miss this wolf, as he is the only cranky villager in my town that I actually liked. But my town has been stale for a long time now, and I need to get rid of old villagers to make room for some new ones! So I'm offering Chief to anybody who wants him through an auction. Please treat him well!

The auction starts now and ends at 10:30 PM Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8) or until someone offers an instant buyout, whichever comes first. That is about 2 hours from this post. After that, he will be available for pickup for the rest of the night, or I can hold onto him for the next few days if necessary (but keep in mind that I am not available between 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time).

Starting bid: 80,000 bells
Minimum increase: 10,000 bells
Instant buyout: 8 million bells

By bidding on this auction, you agree that you will be able to buy him if you win. This means that you cannot back out of this auction. If you are not sure if you are able to make the purchase (such as if you have 10 villagers already, don't have enough money, Chief is already in your 16-villager void, or you lack the free time), please don't bid. I've seen this happen before in a past auction and it was frustrating.

Also, if you see any furniture lying around in my town, please don't touch it. I know that my town is a mess right now, but please don't take items that you see in my town. Thanks!

Finally... happy bidding!

ill bid 80,000 but if you want also ill trade you one perfect apple i really would love him

Sorry, I'm only taking cash (and I already have dozens of perfect apples anyway, but I appreciate the offer). If you win the auction though, you can move him into your town!

I will give you 3 million in bells (as soon as I'm done plot resetting Poncho) if you give acrylic ring Chief!

I still will give you 3 million bells once I'm done plot resetting! I'm just so happy!

Well, it turns out that acrylicring already had Chief in his 16-villager void... so he is still available. Maris82084 is the second highest bidder, so she gets the opportunity to pick up Chief now!

He must be pretty close to being cycled through. It's been forever since I lost him. Dang! Not close enough, apparently. ;)

Back