• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

sylveonsbow ill need to know how many bells you're offering :3
mc no thank you xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and fancy you can bring it by whenever is convenient for you ^^ xx

Will 1 million do? :3

Oh my goodness these are absolutely adorable. Lovely lovely work, they're all gorgeous!

I would like one! would 1.5 mil work? ( Will post ref sheet when i know how to upload the photo haha)

it's a bit low sorry!! and i'll need to see a ref before i can accept a price either way :3 xx

got it.. Might be a while if i want a pixel, since i need to get more bells and know how to upload from an sd card :p
Well bye for now!

2 mil is still low for the ref you submitted.

Last edited:
Is 3mil okay? I need a mayor reference really badly, I realized.. xD

sylveon i'll take 3m since you've been so helpful :3

mc no thank you. i normally don't take offers less than 4m even for the most basic chibis. maybe you should look through the thread at the offers i've gotten and accepted before if you'd like to get a slot.

sylveon i'll take 3m since you've been so helpful :3

mc no thank you. i normally don't take offers less than 4m even for the most basic chibis. maybe you should look through the thread at the offers i've gotten and accepted before if you'd like to get a slot.

Thank you :) By the way, can you make my chibi wearing a garden tank and black-denim pants? :3 Sorry, I decided to change the outfit.. xD Or if it's easier, just put a blossoming dress, ninja sandals and a 4-leaf clover in her hair. Whichever seems easier, but both with a 4-leaf clover :3

Thank you! :3

either are fine, i'll just need a ref :3 you can take one with your phone or something if you need to lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh or you could dress your mayor how you want them in the ref and i can take a pic of her when i come to your town :3

either are fine, i'll just need a ref :3 you can take one with your phone or something if you need to lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh or you could dress your mayor how you want them in the ref and i can take a pic of her when i come to your town :3

Oh, sure! That sounds better :) Can you come now? ^_^

i've actually got a few people bringing payment right now but i already added everybody so do you want to just bring your payment by with the rest of them?? xx

Back