• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Cheri

hyunderland

Bells
Switch
3690-1644-4807
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (25) +
She's not in boxes at the time of posting, but she is moving tomorrow and I can TT to get her into boxes. Offer anything but IGB; I already have all the cherry blossom recipes. NMT preferred :)

Hi! Not really sure what to offer but what do you want and I will see if I can get it for you

Hi! Not really sure what to offer but what do you want and I will see if I can get it for you
I'm not really looking for anything specific right now, in terms of furniture, I guess anything white/pink? Or dark wood for a cafe or anything spooky themed :)

I'm not really looking for anything specific right now, in terms of furniture, I guess anything white/pink? Or dark wood for a cafe or anything spooky themed :)
Some of the furniture I have that fits those descriptions are: tankless toilet, toilet, ironing set (white), hourglass (white sand), white fax machine, I have a magazine and documents that are white as well, a white clock, a white oil lamp, and I have one white garden lamp. I can give any of these to you and more than one if you want... or if you don't like any of these I can think of something else :)

Some of the furniture I have that fits those descriptions are: tankless toilet, toilet, ironing set (white), hourglass (white sand), white fax machine, I have a magazine and documents that are white as well, a white clock, a white oil lamp, and I have one white garden lamp. I can give any of these to you and more than one if you want... or if you don't like any of these I can think of something else :)
I have most of those but if you're the only one interested I don't mind giving her for free

What would you like for them? :)
Post automatically merged:

That would be wonderful! What would you like for it?
I have most of those but if you're the only one interested I don't mind giving her for free
That is so kind of you! Can I at least give you like 30k bells because I would feel bad getting her for free

Back