• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Cheri the peppy cub

flaming0duckie

Bells
Switch
3349-7927-8674
Feedback
100% (12) +
Looking for bells, purple pansies, or octopus villagers Marina or Zucker!

Can time travel to get her in boxes whenever. Thanks!

Looking for bells, purple pansies, or octopus villagers Marina or Zucker!

Can time travel to get her in boxes whenever. Thanks!

how many bells are you looking to get? and would you be willing to put her on reserve? shes one of my dreamies and i've recently restarted and i've been looking for her again!!

I totally understand that haha, I had a perfect town with all 3 octopus villagers 2 years ago and a gazillion bells and everything I wanted. It's tough starting over!

In terms of bells, would you be willing to part 1mil for her? If so, I can put her on reserve.

I'd be willing to pay that!! I need to get some more bells though, i don't quite have all of it yet. when is she moving? or when is your limit for reserving her?

You know what, honestly 500K or whatever you have right now and are willing to part with is fine with me. Someone was really nice my first time around and gave me Marina for next to nothing compared to what the asking price was. This is paying it forward.

I'll reserve her for ya. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna keep this offer for the next 10 hours! I am available for the next hour and then from 6pm-9pm PST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll catch you soon. Ping me when you're ready.

Last edited:
Back