Selling Cedar Saplings, Bush Starts, Ores, SIlver Tools (Buying) Clovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mer

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hi there, I would like to get rid of a lot of these tree and bush starts as well as ores and silver tools that I have in ACNL.

Name your price! =) (IGB preferred).
If all you have to offer is TBT, we can work something out.

I currently have:
Cedar Saplings x 11
B̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶H̶y̶d̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶a̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶x̶ ̶5̶
P̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶H̶y̶d̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶a̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶x̶ ̶4̶
W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶A̶z̶a̶l̶e̶a̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶x̶ ̶8̶
P̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶A̶z̶a̶l̶e̶a̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶x̶ ̶3̶

Emeralds x 6
Sapphires x 4
Rubies x 3
Silver x 1
Amethyst x 1

S̶i̶l̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶A̶x̶e̶ ̶x̶ ̶5̶
Silver Slingshot x 4
S̶i̶l̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶F̶i̶s̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶R̶o̶d̶ ̶x̶ ̶1̶
S̶i̶l̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶N̶e̶t̶ ̶x̶ ̶1̶
S̶i̶l̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶x̶ ̶1̶

A̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶L̶u̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶C̶l̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶ ̶T̶B̶T̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶I̶G̶B̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶.̶

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 35 lucky clovers for sale, if you're interested c:
And I'd like to buy all your pink and white bush starts!

Also, the average selling price for clovers is 10-15 BTB each, so could you do at least 8?

Last edited:
200k for one item seems a bit much, especially for bush starts :c

Alrighty, I suppose it is more fair to have the person name their price. I changed it =)

I have 35 lucky clovers for sale, if you're interested c:
And I'd like to buy all your pink and white bush starts!

Alrighty, I'll add your FC. How much for all the lucky clovers? And what species of starts would you like? Both azalea and hydrangea?

Alrighty, I'll add your FC. How much for all the lucky clovers? And what species of starts would you like? Both azalea and hydrangea?

I'll be on to trade around 3:30 PST if that's okay! And I'd like both species please owo

I usually see bush starts go for 50k each around these boards; I'll take all of them at that price if you'll accept it! Just let me know.

no problem! just thought you should know :)
-- sniped by infinikitten lol

Last edited:
I don't really have a lot of BTB but I could buy ea clover for a 99k bag? lmk if that's too low for you!

I'll be on to trade around 3:30 PST if that's okay! And I'd like both species please owo

Alrighty, no problem. I will remove them from the inventory. I do have somewhere to go a little after 4 PM PST however, so hopefully we can get it done quickly =)

I don't really have a lot of BTB but I could buy ea clover for a 99k bag? lmk if that's too low for you!

I am not selling lucky clovers, I am buying them. Sorry about that =/

Are you interested in the clovers?

Yes I am! Sorry, I forgot to mention that lol. Is 5 TBT each okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I usually see bush starts go for 50k each around these boards; I'll take all of them at that price if you'll accept it! Just let me know.

Well, extremefuzzysocks here has claimed all of the starts except the blue hydrangeas (of which I have 5). If you'd like, I'll sell them to you for 50,000 each.

All your cedar saplings and Bush starts 200k?

I was originally going to sell them for 200,000 each, but someone let me know that that was a little expensive, so I decided you could name your price.

I sent a pm
I'm also interested in your cedar saplings(if you still have them), I would like to purchase them.

I sent a pm
I'm also interested in your cedar saplings(if you still have them), I would like to purchase them.

I responded to your PM just now =) Also yes, I do still have all 11 cedar saplings. How much are you comfortable paying for them each?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back