Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

yeah I don't think kit or curry have posted yet. Though curry replaced glow and is prolly trying to catch up rn

What do you guys think about what's happened so far d1? Any suspects?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also not to keep beating up a newbie, but I see Vanessa lurking and can't help but wonder if she's asking quicktopic for feedback on what to do

Sorry I don't even know what quicktopic is

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just have the page open while I'm doing homework in another tab which is why it looks like I'm lurking

Sorry I don't even know what quicktopic is

ughhhhhh...

why do new players always have to conflict my reads :,)

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh panda is starting to feel too quiet for my liking, i would have expected her to have posted something of substance by now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Toads what are ur reads atm

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanna say Curry

this is like ur second post in the whole game do have no thoughts at all

4. Do you prefer being Town or Mafia?
I don't get to be Mafia very often it would be a nice change.

I also noticed this from her. Idk if it's significant but she used the words "would be a nice change" which sounds like she isn't scum, suggesting that maybe she is and was trying to not seem suspicious

I also noticed this from her. Idk if it's significant but she used the words "would be a nice change" which sounds like she isn't scum, suggesting that maybe she is and was trying to not seem suspicious

i don't see that as alignment indicative, i would like there to be more content from her though since plenty has happened up until this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oath i see u now what are ur thoughts on the game atm

ya sick boy tae is catching up reading on his phone. once i’m out of bed i’ll atart posting again. a guy takes a nap and 10 pages happen.

i don't see that as alignment indicative, i would like there to be more content from her though since plenty has happened up until this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oath i see u now what are ur thoughts on the game atm

I'm reading while at work.

I shared my thoughts on the Tae Farobi and Ness trifecta of messing around. Y'all are soft town for me. In lieu of actual D1 reads, due to it being D1, I would prefer a NL over ML. But if we have to lynch, go for either an inactive or someone that's a distraction like Bianca.

On a side note, has Dad ppsted?

I'm reading while at work.

I shared my thoughts on the Tae Farobi and Ness trifecta of messing around. Y'all are soft town for me. In lieu of actual D1 reads, due to it being D1, I would prefer a NL over ML. But if we have to lynch, go for either an inactive or someone that's a distraction like Bianca.

On a side note, has Dad ppsted?

lol what u would prefer a no lynch? why would a bianca be lynch helpful either

three bianca tags rofl

I see you Toads...and one other mysterious person ;)

I swear I didn't do it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness I think he is basically advocating for a policy lynch... which I don't agree with, I would lynch gallade before Bianca's, but it's way too early to say any of that

- - - Post Merge - - -

See I don't have tags!

I swear I didn't do it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness I think he is basically advocating for a policy lynch... which I don't agree with, I would lynch gallade before Bianca's, but it's way too early to say any of that

seriously this is giving me red flags about oath. i don't remember how he plays as scum, but i don't think its very like him to be suggesting a policy lynch or even a no lynch for that matter

i would have expected him to have at least given some kind of suspicion about someone right now, which is what i was expecting of him

what are ur thoughts on him toady?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i mean yeah sure, i don't particularly think Bianca is the most helpful crayon in the box but a policy lynch on her is practically the worst thing that we could do right now

Maybe they don't get the whole NL is a stupid idea thing... oath doesn't seem scummy to me, but I have never played a game with him

Maybe they don't get the whole NL is a stupid idea thing... oath doesn't seem scummy to me, but I have never played a game with him

so u don't think that him suggesting a policy on an inactive or bianca is scummy? in BoTW mafia he started out strong by giving a text wall of little comments about other posts, when he's not even focusing on a single person here.

Suggesting a policy this early on is pretty commonplace, as far as I'm concerned. I always keep it as a possibility just in case nothing really noteworthy comes out of a Day, that way we can still potentially get some information for the Night. Granted, outright suggesting it in a post (especially this early on) is interesting, since I'm sure most people keep it in the back of their mind anyway, so mentioning it like this brings the idea to the forefront of things.

In that regard, I'm curious as to why Oath would advocate for a policy lynch so early in the Day, since there is still time for something noteworthy to happen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Personally, I'd also prefer a NL over a ML, but I would also sooner NL than buy into a policy lynch, since they are nothing more than dice rolls at best.

Back