Buying / [Cataloging] Jingle Set, Legit Art, Clothes, Furniture & DLC's

I can certainly get you the Jingle set, is there anything in your wishlist you REALLY need. I have a lot of your items......so if you have specifics (MUST HAVES). I can get those to you, lol :)

I can certainly get you the Jingle set, is there anything in your wishlist you REALLY need. I have a lot of your items......so if you have specifics (MUST HAVES). I can get those to you, lol :)

That'd be great, thank you! And must-haves would be aloe, asteroid, bath mat, bathtub, bishop, colorful wheel, cradle, creepy skeleton, cushion, dollhouse, fedora chair, funky wig, jukebox, kagamimochi, king, kokeshi doll, lab bench, lab chair, massage chair, microwave, mixer, pawn, peacock chair, pepper mill, pipe organ, poinsettia, potty, samurai suit (MUSTMUSTMUSTMUSTMUST HAVE), skeleton figurine, tall lantern, tribal mask, washbasin (spa), and wheat field c':

I don't have a complete set, but I do have a good majority of the Jingle set, if you're interested

That'd be great, thank you! And must-haves would be aloe, asteroid, bath mat, bathtub, bishop, colorful wheel, cradle, creepy skeleton, cushion, dollhouse, fedora chair, funky wig, jukebox, kagamimochi, king, kokeshi doll, lab bench, lab chair, massage chair, microwave, mixer, pawn, peacock chair, pepper mill, pipe organ, poinsettia, potty, samurai suit (MUSTMUSTMUSTMUSTMUST HAVE), skeleton figurine, tall lantern, tribal mask, washbasin (spa), and wheat field c':

Omg, sorry for delay. I can get these items to you either tonight or tomorrow ^^

Back