Buying Cat villagers for a LOT of bells - See list inside

Nami

Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
After not playing AC for.. two months now =/ sorry to anyone who had plans with me, but real life kind of got in the way.. things a bit more important than AC trading.

I'm back to looking for cat villagers.. I have Rudy and Mitzi as of right now

My most wanted cats are..

Merry
Rosie
Punchy
Kiki
Tom
Kitty
Lolly
Felicity
Moe
Purrl

Those who aren't visually appealing, I do not want. I am willing to offer millions and millions of bells for any of the cats above, trust me when I say bells are no issue..

As for villagers I have and am willing to part with..

Bunnie
Drift
Ozzie

How I would like to trade is for the "seller" to get the villager ready and boxed up, possibly using the method that's been going around with making a new character, as it seems to really work for me. I'd like to talk to the villager that's boxed up, drop my payment, then leave. Keep in mind you can always flip off the wifi switch if you think I might just run off without paying.

If anyone is interested just post here, please no pms at this time! :) If you'd like to list your price, that's all good too.. or haggle with me, either way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if I don't reply.. I will eventually, got work n stuff.

Last edited:
ahhhhh ;~; i wish i had a cat to give you.. those bells would be a nice boost! -newbie player-

Hahah, bob is okay, would just prefer the ones I've listed. Same for Ankha or Kabuki, they just aren't preferred. :3

Shes free. I kinda give out villagers. Can you come pick her up now?

Sure absolutely :) thanks a bunch, I'll add you awhile then and get on.

be over in about 5 minutes

Last edited:
I have Kitty! I can TT to her moving date if you wish, how much do you offer for her ( I am in need of bells OTZ )

I have Kitty! I can TT to her moving date if you wish, how much do you offer for her ( I am in need of bells OTZ )

I'm heading to bed atm, so don't rush! xD Hahah, I'll come back tomorrow and send ya an offer for her. :) I still do have one space left in my village.

- - - Post Merge - - -

After Felicity moves in, that is. I'll be TTing too.

I'm heading to bed atm, so don't rush! xD Hahah, I'll come back tomorrow and send ya an offer for her. :) I still do have one space left in my village.

- - - Post Merge - - -

After Felicity moves in, that is. I'll be TTing too.

Alright will do. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmm, issue, some people have Blanche ( dream villager ) up for grabs for free but are ready to move, plus I already have 10 villagers. So, I nee to get Kitty out as soon as possible.

Back