• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Cascade's Amiibo Cards Adoption.

I'm ready right now. LOL

So how much is she? How many TBT do I pay for her? it says 20 on the first page but does price apply to Tutu or is she more?

Last edited:
Okay heading over

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much Cascade! So how much do I owe you for her?

I'm going to send you 20 TBT now and you can let me know if I owe you more, because I'm feeling weird that I got a villager from you and haven't paid.

Last edited:
Okay I sent it to you. I wrote that I was feeling weird for not paying. Again thank you so much.

You're welcome! I'll keep this post bookmarked. I'll be back to get a normal, lazy and cranky at some point. :)

can i request genji? i'd love to have him. i have to tt a bit to get him in if that's okay.

Back