• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~Candle's Sketchbook~✧

Candlehearts

Princess
Bells
Tasty Cake
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~Candle's Sketchbook~✧

aayyy! I draw sometimes and I think it'd be nice to have a forum to post my RANDOM GARBAGE \(★^∀^★)/Critique/ comments welcome! I love to improve!

Enjoy the first round of STUFF (I'm really good at using words as you can tell) Click for full view!

In order: (Steven universe spoilers!!) Blue Diamond from SU, Dva in her Hanbok, random warm up sketch that I liked, KEK, and an older drawing of my mayor, Candle! :3

Your facial/head work is so nicely done! I think you're doing really well on improving bodies, as kek_by_reishadow shows~ I absolutely adore these ;o;

Your facial/head work is so nicely done! I think you're doing really well on improving bodies, as kek_by_reishadow shows~ I absolutely adore these ;o;

Thank you so much!! :'3 I'm def tryin to improve the entirety of my pieces - I'm pretty okay at faces already because that's what I'm comfortable with, but I'd love to get as good with my figures lol.

*drools over your amazing art*

Your art is great. Keep up the good work!

!! so cute, love bd !!

Aaah thank you!! She's one of my favorites up there atm~

By any chance do you take commissions or are considering? :eek:

I am considering!! :3 I'm a full-time student and I work at an office, so I wouldn't be able to take very much. I've wanted to do paypal and bell commissions for a while but I didn't know if anyone would be interested~
(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

*drools over your amazing art*

Your art is great. Keep up the good work!

omg THANK YOU (⋟﹏⋞)♥ I'll probably be making a new post later tonight after I'm done making dinner!!

I am considering!! :3 I'm a full-time student and I work at an office, so I wouldn't be able to take very much. I've wanted to do paypal and bell commissions for a while but I didn't know if anyone would be interested~
(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Congratulations on keeping up with all of that!? (Idk what's customary to say, but whatever, I think that's awesome~) I'm definitely interested, and I'm sure others would be too if you ever have the time ^*^

And if you need bells just let me know, I'm an obsessed player with bells to spare >.>

Last edited:
Congratulations on keeping up with all of that!? (Idk what's customary to say, but whatever, I think that's awesome~) I'm definitely interested, and I'm sure others would be too if you ever have the time ^*^

And if you need bells just let me know, I'm an obsessed player with bells to spare >.>

Thanks so much!! :3 I mostly need actual money more than bells, but I'm sure that's where everyone's at haha. Which is mostly why I haven't done any commissions (⋟﹏⋞)

I DID A NEW DRAW YAAYS
I couldn't decide what to have Miku wear. This always happens to me. (ಥ﹏ಥ)
nekkedmikuu.png

I'm really digging the painty look of your artwork, Candlehearts!
The subjects in your art match it well, too.
The [Blue Diamond piece] is especially notable! I feel like you perfectly captured her sadness, and the pink shards are a super nice touch. This is such a strong piece, even more so when you consider the events of the SU episode!

Also, I really like [this piece]! The color contrast is pretty amazing. Love how her skin stands out behind the pure white of her shirt, and I feel like you can never go wrong with the pink/blue color combo.
As for the latest work you posted- I'm loving the expressiveness of Miku's eyes! You're quite good at that ;-]

I love how you draw eyes and lips!
it expresses so much emotion ; w ;

aah thank you so much!! Eyes and lips are my favorite thing to draw! :3 They're my strongest areas~

HOLY CUUUTE!

It's like a little risque, but still innocent. I'm diggin it

YUP that's pretty much my art lol! TBH half of the time I draw subjects naked because I can't decide what clothes to put them in haha. Thank you!! <3

I'm really digging the painty look of your artwork, Candlehearts!
The subjects in your art match it well, too.
The [Blue Diamond piece] is especially notable! I feel like you perfectly captured her sadness, and the pink shards are a super nice touch. This is such a strong piece, even more so when you consider the events of the SU episode!

Also, I really like [this piece]! The color contrast is pretty amazing. Love how her skin stands out behind the pure white of her shirt, and I feel like you can never go wrong with the pink/blue color combo.
As for the latest work you posted- I'm loving the expressiveness of Miku's eyes! You're quite good at that ;-]

Aahh oh my gosh!! Thank you so much! Your response was super detailed *u*
I'm very happy that you complemented my expressions! That was something I worked very, very hard to strengthen when I first started drawing. I legitimately want my art to be, if nothing else, expressive and appealing to look at. Gosh you made me super happy! *w*

WOOO it's been a while! I haven't drawn much cuz school punched me in the face, but I'll be drawing and crafting a bit more today~
Drawing from two days ago. I memed Widowmaker by putting her in the Virgin Killer Sweater xD

widowmakersweater.jpg
I hate how small it makes it when I use a spoiler tab, but I don't wanna offend anyone (┳Д┳)

Back