• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Can you play online with other people?

MD Fey

Feybulously Feytastic!
Bells
New Horizons Token
Ruby
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
So I was checking the game from Nintendo website and I saw it said that the number of player is 1. So does that mean that you can't go online and play with other people like New Leaf? It would be boring if all you can do is building and decorating stuff without being able to visit other people.

Right now there's no online or multiplayer features beyond sharing your screenshots on social media. The Japanese version will be getting a dream address-like system where you can rate other's works sometimes in September, but all of the details aren't yet known.

This game isn't a full installment in the series where you go fishing, catch bugs, etc. It's simply decorating and designing interiors and exteriors. An online mode isn't present, although there should be an update where the game adds rankings and voting and all that.

I don't get how you'd play online either, when all we do is decorate.

Would be awesome to have minigames like on the Island.

3... 2... 1... decorate! having to make specific themes ect.

really looking forward to that dream adress-like system though.

Back