Can you name every state?

Im canadian and my family and i randomly decided to see if we could name them all. We got pretty close!! We only forgot about three of them. Damn new hampshire lol

Im canadian and my family and i randomly decided to see if we could name them all. We got pretty close!! We only forgot about three of them. Damn new hampshire lol

I remember New hampshire only because I made some assignment in English class once about it lmango

I am Canadian, and I know all the provinces and territories in Canada along with each capital.

I use to know all 50 states and their capitals. It was a requirement in school, but over the years I have forgotten most of them.

if i sat down with a map i could probably name all of them, but off the top of my head i could name like 20-30 maybe

I'm drawing a blank trying to come up with all the states and their capitals, but given a pencil and sheet of paper I could totally do it.

All 50 states? Used to know them when I had to for middle school, but not anymore. There's really no point for me to remember them all off the top of my head.

I can name all the first 150 pokemon but I can't name all 50 states c':

This though. This is what you need.

i'm irish and i can name all 50 states in alphabetical order, my brother and i used to have competitions to see who could name them all the fastest when we were younger

if you gave me blank map and asked me to fill them in though i'd be at a loss, i don't know their geographical locations at all!

With pictures, definitely. If I had to name all 50, I would probably miss a few, however.

Back