• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Can you find your name on keychains in souvenir stores?

Can you find your name on keychains in souvenir stores.

• Yes

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 44 51.2%

• Total voters
Nope. It's an English name too, and people can't pronounce it right half the time.

yep, i have a common name. plus, there are three names i go by, so i have a better chance of finding at least one of them.

Maybe sometimes, I don't really ever look at those kind of things

Well it is super common so yes (sometimes I see it with a different spelling, but both are easy to find).

Last edited:
um my birth name i was able to find pretty often?? i don't check for my name now tho because i don't go to those places very often, but oliver isn't a super uncommon name so i don't see why i wouldn't find it.

My name is really uncommon (Amina) so I have pretty much no chance of finding one

Ye. I've found Ryan on a cup in a merchandise store at Circus Circus in Las Vegas... and I'm pretty sure I've found it on a can of coca cola awhile back when they had the "Share a coke with" whatever campaign.

My real first name is Deirdre, and people can't even spell/pronounce it right because it's so unpopular, so what profit would they possibly get if they mass produced my name? :c

Yes, the name Lucy is quite common here in the UK so I can usually find it on those keychains. Weirdly though, when I visited the USA, my name wasn't on any of those things, I guess it's not such a popular name over there?

Back