• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Cally is Leaving

Suzy

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi, all! I don't know how to trade villagers, or get a villager to go to another town, so if you are interested in her, you'll need to help me!

Cally announced today that she's leaving on the 12th. So if you want her in your town, let me know!

Hello, just thought i'd pop by and lend a hand :D You'll need to 1st, have Cally in boxes, it is fine doing the giveaway at this stage but you'll have to PM them or they will PM you or alert you or something when Caly is leaving, in boxes means she'll be at her home and her stuff will all be boxed up. When someone says they want her add their friend code, and then the day comes and you'll have to open your gates and let them in, then they will go to her house and ask her to stay in their town -- all done after that ! :) <3

Hope that helped <3 Also, this isn't an offer saying I want Cally. She's in my town at the moment and I can't wait for her to go. Haha <3

Thank you for the great info, CoffeeAddict! I didn't realize it was as easy as opening the gate so the taker could talk to her! That's great. I've been waiting for her to leave for some time, also! She's not terrible, but she's been with me since I started playing 6 months ago!

MayorArthur, she sure is! She should be in boxes today. I'll add you and my gates will be open at 10am eastern. That's about 3 hours 15 minutes from now.

Edit
Nevermind, she'll be in boxes tomorrow, the 12th. Sorry! But I added you. What time is good for you to come to my town tomorrow?

Last edited:
I'm GMT+11 (it's 11:39PM rn) but I tend to be up at crazy hours! I'll be free most of the 12th-13th so you could just message me whenever you're online/your gates are open!

Mayor Arthur, Cally is in boxes today. Let me know when you'd like me to open my gates for you. I've already added you to my friend list.

Also, RANT! Yesterday, I sent Cally a sailor shirt as a going away present and in the letter, I asked her for a picture. Do you know that stupid squirrel sent me a letter this morning with a gift attached. It said "I thought of you when I saw this and knew you'd love it!" So I open the present and it's...

a hospital screen?!

What is it about me or my house decor that made you think I'd want a hospital screen?! Get out, Cally! LoL

Oh Cally. I can be online within 15 minutes quickest! Will message you again when I have working wifi for the 3DS!

Online! Also added you!

I love sending the villagers silly letters like "MEOW MEOW WOOF MEANS I LOVE YOU" because they'll still reply, "Wow that really moved me" or something along those lines, which is all kinds of hilarious!

Back