Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

What about the doctor?

If doc saved ness, I SHOULD HAVE DIED IF THEY WENT AFTER NESS

do you not know how my role works?

Wasn't it made so that the doctor heal overlaps your bodyguard abilities on Ness ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saying if Vanessa protected him, her action would be used instead of yours ?

Wasn't it made so that the doctor heal overlaps your bodyguard abilities on Ness ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saying if Vanessa protected him, her action would be used instead of yours ?

oh is that so?

hmm

so town essentially gets a double protect whenever doc is on ness

but then why did scum not just kill me? it's not like I'm under any suspicion or anything

oh is that so?

hmm

so town essentially gets a double protect whenever doc is on ness

but then why did scum not just kill me? it's not like I'm under any suspicion or anything

Isn't that what you guys explained in the thread ? Which is why you didn't die the first time Ness gor hit ? Because luckily Vanessa was on him too ? I'm not sure honestly.

I'm not sure why they didn't kill you. I thougjt Ness just said he was lying though ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness this isn't even a good trap to find mafia lols. They obviously know they didn't hit you so obviiusly they would know how to play this off.

Ness, if you were on my end of things what exactly would you think ? You said you got hit. You took Dad's side. There's 2 mafia left in a group of 3. Possible framing. I don't see why you're looking so much into that as a scum tell. Why would you even lie about getting hit when the mafia would know you didn't get hit so they would know how to play it off ?

Yes, The only possible idea that crossed my mind is because someone would try to frame me. Call me simple-minded but yes that was my initial reaction.

Also, you said what sense would it make due to your bodyguard ? What reason would I have to doubt you were hit if you said you were hit again. Regardless of whatever roles are in this game.

1. Which is exactly why I did. Mafia here would know I wasn't hit by them, town does not. That is the exact reaction that Dad had just gave me in believing I was truly hit. You on the other hand took it as "Ooh wowie you were hit? I bet it was probs dad trying to frame me!". Dad took it at face value, you took it as a way of spinning attention onto him and ultimately your reaction felt fake.

2. Because it makes no sense for scum to target me because I literally am unkillable at this moment with the 1 KP in effect. Dad did not question if I was hit, he speculated on it and truly thought I was hit. You on the other hand, who is quite possibly mafia right now, questioned it (since, in your own words, mafia would know that I was not hit) and tried to spin it as "oh i can only assume Dad was the reason behind it!"

Ness do you realize that Dad would already know he didn't target you ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

He would KNOW how to play this off.

Ness do you realize that Dad would already know he didn't target you ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

He would KNOW how to play this off.

so this is just a matter of Dad playing this off as mafia and no possible scenario where you could play it off as mafia

god you are so obvious mafia at this point, my vote is going to you

So you're saying i must be mafia because I believed you were hit and said it was a possible frame when all I had ro go by was what you posted in this thread and what happened over the night phase ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh Ness, you set yourself up for this one lols. You allowed the mafia a chance to prepare their responses given they already knew you weren't hit.

can we all create a wagon for iLoveYou, she is SO obvious scum at this point i feel like i could scream. just read her ISO once and you'll see that she has done nothing this entire game but hide behind the Tom wagon when she really didn't even post anything as to why she wanted to lynch him in the first place, she just went along with it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i want to hear everyone's thoughts on her right now

can we all create a wagon for iLoveYou, she is SO obvious scum at this point i feel like i could scream. just read her ISO once and you'll see that she has done nothing this entire game but hide behind the Tom wagon when she really didn't even post anything as to why she wanted to lynch him in the first place, she just went along with it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i want to hear everyone's thoughts on her right now

we can't afford a mislynch obviously, and if she flips scum then that semi clears dad imo. I can't see the great war of words being town v town

Her reaction to the fake hit was pretty sketch but I do think she has a point that dad would know how to react.

Ness, I actually did post reasons why Tom should be lynched. I went full hard on him because he wasn't a Night One kill and it wasn't adding up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness seriously be careful here. I know you * want * to believe Dad is Town but you need to realize him as mafia would not be likely to fall for traps or make stupid mistakes. He will be very careful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also stop lying in the thread because just as you said Town would not know. If anything you're going to mess us up even more.

TBT is so slow and I've lost my post twice but in short, I still don't think Kayla is maf tbh. I see no incentive to dwell on a kill she didn't send in.

Yeah I was trying to pressure her, I have no clue whats happening at this point so I'm just trying to test the waters right now

the argument here is kinda purposefully bogus (although i stand by that the reactions are still something to look at) and she felt genuine there

Yeah I'm pretty sure Vanessa's doc save would override Evan's bodyguard but why in this situation would I have tried to kill Ness when he was the only person willing to give me the second thought last night when he said he'd give me the votes when I need anyone I can take on my side. Not only that, but I would have known better than to take an attempt on Ness because he has not only a bodyguard but there's a doctor alive as well, were I mafia I would have gone after GhostKid because he's basically the second doctor life. But no, I also think you'd realize how much protection Ness has, so the hit on him and you bringing it up immediately at daystart does seem like it's me framing you because he showed me support last night. But fmpov at this growing argument I'm pretty sure you're mafia, which tells me you've been using WIFOM before with the Kermit voting you thing. I don't think it was a traitor situation anymore and that you guys were willing to sacrifice the KP because like Amanda (iirc?) said, mafia doesn't care about KP as much the mislynch.

Ness, I actually did post reasons why Tom should be lynched. I went full hard on him because he wasn't a Night One kill and it wasn't adding up.

It wasn't adding up that Tom wasn't the N1 kill? And that was your argument to bus him? lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who do you want lynched today between Dad and Amanda?

Kayla is on the table as well ijs

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I understand you can look at it as me specifically doing this to frame Kayla but I would then have to utilize that in order to try and get her lynched and I know I'd need more than just that to convince town that they should lynch her instead of me when the majority of them have already aired and are still airing that they're on her side.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because if you think about it a hit on Ness can be used as a frame either by me or by Kayla. By me because he said he was starting to see Kayla as scum N5 (played straight) or by Kayla because a hit on Ness would look like it was me setting it up to frame her as mafia because he saw her as scum N5 (reverse psychology).

Tom and Oath played very similarly on Day One. They both made posts which were very joke-y. They both only came to post near EoD. They both voted to remain alove in the game. Yet Oath died but not Tom. If they were reading Oath as a blue then why wouldn't they read Tom as that too and want to kill him ? That is why after he didn't die along with the Nighr One kills, things weren't adding up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also what do you mean about the traitor situation ? I'm not understanding that. If you're saying sacrificing KP did you mean Kermit dying at night ? I figured eventually the mafia killed Kermits instead of waiting for us to lynch her the next day and have two extra days worth of discussion. I think someone else brought that up as a possibility too.

Tom was lynched because his scumtell was that he wasn't posting at all, took very little stance aside from trying to buddy me to lynch Ness (he was more obvious town D2 than D1), and was actively taking advantage of how people viewed his more recent meta.

Tom was not lynched because he should have been a bluesnipe if Oath was. That's way too erudite of a reason to want Tom lynched and if that's what you argued, it was a really informed bus if you ask me. Buuut I also recall you saying that you expect more from both Tom and Oath and found them sus for their inactivity because you weren't around when their playstyles went to ****. So...you were also riding on that as well, be honest.

Also @GhostKid have you read the conversation between Kayla and myself or are you voting me because other people have already drawn conclusions on me?

I'm voting her based on it btw, if it wasn't obvious I was intending to already, but if more people want Amanda gone I'm fine with switching to that as well. Long as it isn't me, Antonio, or Ryumia.

Dad I didn't explain why tom was lynched. I explained MY reasons for wanting him to be lynched.

And I'm responding to your explanation to Ness and what I think about it. Because it's still a part of the decisions you made this game.

Back