Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

Antonio - always seems sus to me, but im starting to learn that, the might just be his personality so not gonna scum lean him yet.

This interaction seems at the very least slightly W/W to me.

I just had an awsome idea for a mafia game...it would be new it qould be wierd...but itll work...but i cant host a game with out probs ruining it so i have to scrap the idea...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im gonna stop myself b4 i do something too stupid ignore the mafia game idea...its good but itll never work for me as host.

- - - Post Merge - - -

....ive decided to friend everyone here if you dont accept it idc you all have helped me not be shy on here so u deserve my friendship at the very least

i hope punchy mafia doesn't steal this game's thunder lol

I believe it has already so imma go ahead and give my promise of friending everyone

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got shy halfway through friending people...also if im up around 10:30pm est or later...please tell my cocky alt ego night time self to take a mafia break til morn so i can avoid posting off topic and shiz like im doing right now.

i think this game was kinda already slated for a sleepy night phase cuz we all know dad is scum and we need to lynch him

KAYLA AND AMANDA ****ING BYE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay caught up and literally everyone in town wants to lynch me so I have my word cut out for trying to convince ya'll it's these two but after reading Ryumia and Heyden looking better upon Panda flip I'm pretty sure it's Kayla/Amanda.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if I'm going to put forth the time and effort to make my case are you even going to listen to me? Because making a case is all I can do here and that's always going to be seen as scummy coming from me, but seriously just read my ****ing actions all game and compare them to Kayla's and Amanda's. And I'm drained from three 14 hour shifts in a row.

KAYLA AND AMANDA ****ING BYE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay caught up and literally everyone in town wants to lynch me so I have my word cut out for trying to convince ya'll it's these two but after reading Ryumia and Heyden looking better upon Panda flip I'm pretty sure it's Kayla/Amanda.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if I'm going to put forth the time and effort to make my case are you even going to listen to me? Because making a case is all I can do here and that's always going to be seen as scummy coming from me, but seriously just read my ****ing actions all game and compare them to Kayla's and Amanda's. And I'm drained from three 14 hour shifts in a row.
tbh your lynch is kind of inevitable at this point so just use KP on urself plssss I don't wanna waste 2 more days

2) There's no way even 2-3 / 5 of the sus pool would push together for a lynch. That's way too obvious when all the players are keeping a magnifying glass over us ( the last 5 ). I do see your point about how another mislynch leads to them not having to worry about the damage control but they have to convince 10 or however many other players and at that point it comes off like they are partnering. Especially if those 2-3 / 5 came from the sus pool. I really don't believe the mafia team would risk that.

3) Like I said, your team planted seeds of doubt on me throughout the game starting with Tom ( when he said I was hungry for blood ) then Kermit. The only other people i think can be on your team at this point is Amanda / Ryumia / Panda. Look at what Amanda is doing ? Look at how perfectly she set you up to say " oh wow Amanda and Kayla pushing for my lynch, they must be mafia !! ". That's not a coincidence. If she is mafia she's definitely distancing herself from you. I said you and Amanda are trying to get me lynched because of the way you two are playing now. This is the Dad / Amanda show at its finest.

4) No but I'm sure she voted me to get people to think & doubt after she flipped mafia. I'm not saying " omg you guys made me your #1 suspect all game ", I'm saying you guys threw seeds of doubt on me all game that ultimately led me here into this position.

2) Again, lylo is the time for mafia to take risks but this argument is just going to go in circles because you adamantly say this like it's a rule that mafia wouldn't all team together in something. Even though you said we should focus on the Trundle wagon lmfao.

3) Point out exactly how Amanda is setting me up to say it's you and her setting me up for a lynch, because when it comes to me specifically, you didn't have to do much, I already looked sus af by day 5 because I scumread so many of the people that now are not only clear but in a position to lynch my ass. All you have been doing in our argument is adding more fuel to that fire.

4) This is WIFOM and her repeating the narrative of the mafia team's strat somehow being that mafia team would know it would narrow down to her in a small pool of unclears, thus planting seeds of doubt on her from early on, is Kayla utilizing an exhausted set of living players who want to look at things through a simple explanation because that's the smartest thing to do in this moment, alongside the fact of how bad I look. But why would I save Kayla (who I view as one of the strongest players in this game) for the endgame when everyone townread her instead of killing her alongside Dolby that night instead of Jacob, because that's what I woulda ****in done as mafia. Also after this post she reinforces the idea that mafia wouldn't do the same thing twice because of Mog and Tom but Tom was a mess anyways and it was much earlier on than Kermit's voting of Kayla.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh your lynch is kind of inevitable at this point so just use KP on urself plssss I don't wanna waste 2 more days

If everyone is going into day 6 with this mentality then town is going to lose the goddamn game and I'm already losing my goddamn mind because it's my fault for making so many enemies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Knowing now that Panda had a similar time bomb to Punchy is bringing light onto why Dad was trying to make us ignore the threat of a bomb. I never understood why he shrugged it off so much and how he was so confident that it was just paranoia / harmless / not real. Also I do need to bring up again how Dad read Punchy as a potential blue .. is he the blue sniper ? Probably.

And yet I didn't snipe him out even though that was my DAY ONE read of Punchy. Lmao okay. Can someone check Kayla's change in tone please? I know my tone is changing to being even more ragey but her tone is so pointed in that she knows she's won and knows I know she's won and it's enraging me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really fished this stuff about the bomb out, too, Kayla. Good job.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess now we know why they didn't get modkilled that time lols. It would have been the end of the game or left Panda at a serious disadvantage.

THIS IS SO FISHED

take a shot every time someone panics about the phase being LYLO...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think it's a fish I think it's the TRUTH

damn I have to admit that was one of dad's strongest posts this game, and it's really made me think about how some of ILY's arguments don't make much sense. Like why punchy didn't die n1 if dad knew he was bomb n1.

forgive me if this sounds stupid but how would scum!dad know there was a town bomb, or even think of there being a town bomb, to "balance" panda's bomb, when panda's bomb hurt town anyway as well??

Furthermore, if dad is the expert bluesniper, then he probably saved ILY for now because he knew Jacob was blue

Dad is very aware of the number of enemies he's made this game. He'd have to be pretty dense to not know that. So him saying "oh scum!me would be dumb for saving ILY until the end" kinda doesn't make sense. Because anyone who's sussed him and he didn't kill them would be "saving" them till the end, and thus bad for scum!dad. In other words, ILY is certainly not unique in sussing dad, and I can definitely see scum!dad not bothering with ILY because he felt she wasn't a blue. She certainly can't be blue now after her VT claim and 69,000 blue claims

Here's the thing: we all seem to mostly agree that Dad and Amanda are pretty sus rn. There's two scums left. Once Amanda flips scum I think that'll answer a lot of questions

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sure if dad is scum, he's saved me because I definitely fall into the "exhausted set of living players" :lemon:

Either way I know scum has probably not gone after me cuz I've been wrong the whole game. If ness and I aren't dead after tonight then what the ****ing hell is scum doing. They've clearly not been trying all game and if they lose even with only needing to win with two mislynches...they had ONE job, one relatively easy job cuz of all the scumminess going around, and still couldn't do it. Lmao

But I'm speaking too soon, we gotta root out the last two scums

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIIIT a second, Jacob wasn't blue

I'm an idiot

so that means ILY's saving argument does hold a bit more water

2) Again, lylo is the time for mafia to take risks but this argument is just going to go in circles because you adamantly say this like it's a rule that mafia wouldn't all team together in something. Even though you said we should focus on the Trundle wagon lmfao.

3) Point out exactly how Amanda is setting me up to say it's you and her setting me up for a lynch, because when it comes to me specifically, you didn't have to do much, I already looked sus af by day 5 because I scumread so many of the people that now are not only clear but in a position to lynch my ass. All you have been doing in our argument is adding more fuel to that fire.

4) This is WIFOM and her repeating the narrative of the mafia team's strat somehow being that mafia team would know it would narrow down to her in a small pool of unclears, thus planting seeds of doubt on her from early on, is Kayla utilizing an exhausted set of living players who want to look at things through a simple explanation because that's the smartest thing to do in this moment, alongside the fact of how bad I look. But why would I save Kayla (who I view as one of the strongest players in this game) for the endgame when everyone townread her instead of killing her alongside Dolby that night instead of Jacob, because that's what I woulda ****in done as mafia. Also after this post she reinforces the idea that mafia wouldn't do the same thing twice because of Mog and Tom but Tom was a mess anyways and it was much earlier on than Kermit's voting of Kayla.

2. I said our best bet to lynch mafia would be to look at the Trundle wagon because it was a mislynch so there must have been mafia activity in there. Given we had no other leads it was the best place to look in until everyone roleclaimed giving us a sus pool of maximum 5 or 6 people.

3. Amanda and you are setting me up to be lynched. I'm at a disadvantage because you guys are still two players while I'm one of the last remaining Town players. So you guys can literally plan **** out still while I'm here trying to save myself. You guys together can literally manipulate anything to make it seem like I'm being partnered with or this or that. If you looked sus'd af by Day Five then so did I because I also was leaning scum on a lot of the blues ( Vanessa, Evan off the top of my head ).

4. I wasn't universally townread and people were having suspicions on me so obviously the mafia saw potential to leave seeds of doubts on me. Actually Dad, people were saying that your posts were very Town-like and had a bad feeling I would be mafia. So no people weren't against you any more than they were me. If anything I'm sure people had more doubts about me so ?? I figured you saved me Night Three after the Tom lynching because you guys assumed a doctor would protect me and didn't want to waste KP. From there you guys probably saw how people started to suspect me and saw how that can be used against me and why bother taking out suspicious players ? Also your argument about taking me out alongside Dolby & Jacob is not a good one because mafia KP dropped to 2 that time. Unless you meant after them ? In which case the whole Punchy thing happened if I recall correctly, he was lynched, we went into Lylo and at that point you guys were more worried about killing the universally Town read players. Which was not me, rather RuneRaider and Ness as we saw you guys attempt.

And yet I didn't snipe him out even though that was my DAY ONE read of Punchy. Lmao okay. Can someone check Kayla's change in tone please? I know my tone is changing to being even more ragey but her tone is so pointed in that she knows she's won and knows I know she's won and it's enraging me.

To be honest I'm not sure why you guys didn't snipe out Punchy Night One. Maybe its because you guys didn't find him a threat ? I'm sure your kills were calculated so I look forward to seeing how you guys planned it out after the game is done. When I made the post about your posts during Day Two, I was focused so if there is a change of tone its just that. The only reason I know we won is because you & Amanda are the last two mafias and got caught finally.

Omg I can't believe we're stuck in this game for the next 6 days just because they probably won't kill themselves at night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Evan: they only knew there was a Town Time Bomb once Punchy roleclaimed at night in the thread because that exposed a similar role that they already had on their team ( Panda Time Bomb ). Other than that I don't know exactly why they didn't kill Punchy Night One. But if you were mafia, out of all the 20 or so town players, would Punchy be your night one kill ? :p Punchy was crazy and no harm to the mafia team as you saw lols. He helped them in the end.

2. I said our best bet to lynch mafia would be to look at the Trundle wagon because it was a mislynch so there must have been mafia activity in there. Given we had no other leads it was the best place to look in until everyone roleclaimed giving us a sus pool of maximum 5 or 6 people.

3. Amanda and you are setting me up to be lynched. I'm at a disadvantage because you guys are still two players while I'm one of the last remaining Town players. So you guys can literally plan **** out still while I'm here trying to save myself. You guys together can literally manipulate anything to make it seem like I'm being partnered with or this or that. If you looked sus'd af by Day Five then so did I because I also was leaning scum on a lot of the blues ( Vanessa, Evan off the top of my head ).

4. I wasn't universally townread and people were having suspicions on me so obviously the mafia saw potential to leave seeds of doubts on me. Actually Dad, people were saying that your posts were very Town-like and had a bad feeling I would be mafia. So no people weren't against you any more than they were me. If anything I'm sure people had more doubts about me so ?? I figured you saved me Night Three after the Tom lynching because you guys assumed a doctor would protect me and didn't want to waste KP. From there you guys probably saw how people started to suspect me and saw how that can be used against me and why bother taking out suspicious players ? Also your argument about taking me out alongside Dolby & Jacob is not a good one because mafia KP dropped to 2 that time. Unless you meant after them ? In which case the whole Punchy thing happened if I recall correctly, he was lynched, we went into Lylo and at that point you guys were more worried about killing the universally Town read players. Which was not me, rather RuneRaider and Ness as we saw you guys attempt.

To be honest I'm not sure why you guys didn't snipe out Punchy Night One. Maybe its because you guys didn't find him a threat ? I'm sure your kills were calculated so I look forward to seeing how you guys planned it out after the game is done. When I made the post about your posts during Day Two, I was focused so if there is a change of tone its just that. The only reason I know we won is because you & Amanda are the last two mafias and got caught finally.

Omg I can't believe we're stuck in this game for the next 6 days just because they probably won't kill themselves at night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Evan: they only knew there was a Town Time Bomb once Punchy roleclaimed at night in the thread because that exposed a similar role that they already had on their team ( Panda Time Bomb ). Other than that I don't know exactly why they didn't kill Punchy Night One. But if you were mafia, out of all the 20 or so town players, would Punchy be your night one kill ? :p Punchy was crazy and no harm to the mafia team as you saw lols. He helped them in the end.

Hoo boy, I hope people are actually willing to read this, especially this last post by you, because it's such bull****. And I'll keep it short and sweet.

2) That wasn't the best bet, it was only a small piece of the puzzle, and focusing on one small piece without looking at the whole picture would detract from people looking at those who voted for themselves in the Punchy situation or voted to No Lynch during the Trundle situation. You did both of those things because it made you look very pro-town.

3) LITERALLY EVERYONE ALIVE ASIDE FROM FN AND GHOST HAVE AIRED THEY WANT ME LYNCHED/FEEL SURE I'M MAFIA, YOU ARE IN NO WAY AT A DISADVANTAGE RIGHT NOW. This is the bull**** I hope people read. Read the #3 I'm replying to people. I scumleaned way more blue people than you did as well as people who seem like more obvious town at this point such as Heyden and Ryumia towards the beginning. "I'm here trying to save myself" like...lmfao I'm the one having to do that, not you, nobody has said they want you lynched tomorrow except for me. And either you or Amanda, in that matter, idc.

4) People also said your posts were very town-like throughout the game. And yes I had a decent amount of 'his posts are town-like' throughout the game as well, but there were also plenty of people who had bad feelings about me just because they know I can be pretty manipulative.

So no people weren't against you any more than they were me. If anything I'm sure people had more doubts about me so ??

I don't see how any living player who has actually read the entire game can agree with that you had more doubts on you than were on me.

Also your argument about taking me out alongside Dolby & Jacob is not a good one because mafia KP dropped to 2 that time

My argument was that I would have chosen you over Jacob to die alongside Dolby that night wtf are you even trying to say I was arguing?

The sentences about you being interested in seeing mafia's actions and 'Dad and Amanda got caught' are so forced. Also I certainly would have chosen Punchy over kate for a N1 kill I can tell you that, although idk if kate was an attempted bluesnipe by you or if it was Oath, but I still think there was 3KP at the time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOOK AT YOU BOTH POPPING INTO THE THREAD SUDDENLY

2e78f7bad04a605081a332d57c97f002.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Havin that girltalk in the quicktopic I'm sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's just funny that you both haven't posted anything in three hours but suddenly, ten minutes after I post my response, the both of you pop up.

Notice how Dad is focusing on replying to the posts where people were saying his posts seem more Town-like ? He's not even bothering to tackle the posts where he actually got caught.

Really Dad ? Notice how you and Amanda didn't post after your scummate got lynched and suddenly are both online during the night phase ? Had to coordinate yourselves in the mafia chat until now ?

Notice how Dad is focusing on replying to the posts where people were saying his posts seem more Town-like ? He's not even bothering to tackle the posts where he actually got caught.

Really Dad ? Notice how you and Amanda didn't post after your scummate got lynched and suddenly are both online during the night phase ? Had to coordinate yourselves in the mafia chat until now ?

Which posts? Point them out. Cause like I said, you saying I got 'caught' sounds forced af.

Also I wasn't online until hours after Panda got lynched because I slept in after working three 14-hour shifts in a row so notice how you're really clinging to any little thing to try and add more fuel to the 'lets lynch Dad D6' fire?

I'm not going to go back and quote them just because you're being avoidant of them.

I'm clingy to any little thing ? Weren't you the one who just said " OMG LOOK THEY'RE HERE AT THE SAME TIME !!!!!!!! ". I alaays post at this time. Look through this game if you want. I'm EST time and getting ready for work. You're the one literally clinging to anything you can use at this point.

Also what's so sudden about all three of us being online? I'll repeat: I noticed it happened about ten minutes after I made my response at 7:14. I've screenshotted it a few minutes later because I forgot it should probably have a timestamp from my computer to justify how I'm literally asdfjk;l ing over noticing Amanda just then showing up:

6d43575552b0fb471ad8e8a2946eec9b.png

Don't clock how many unchecked notices I have on discord pls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not going to go back and quote them just because you're being avoidant of them.

I'm clingy to any little thing ? Weren't you the one who just said " OMG LOOK THEY'RE HERE AT THE SAME TIME !!!!!!!! ". I alaays post at this time. Look through this game if you want. I'm EST time and getting ready for work. You're the one literally clinging to anything you can use at this point.

I was talking about Amanda too. It's fair that it looks clingy but I'm raging because it's like you're both taunting me at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That statement was forced until you can actually quote them.

Also what's so sudden about all three of us being online? I'll repeat: I noticed it happened about ten minutes after I made my response at 7:14. I've screenshotted it a few minutes later because I forgot it should probably have a timestamp from my computer to justify how I'm literally asdfjk;l ing over noticing Amanda just then showing up:

6d43575552b0fb471ad8e8a2946eec9b.png

Don't clock how many unchecked notices I have on discord pls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was talking about Amanda too. It's fair that it looks clingy but I'm raging because it's like you're both taunting me at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That statement was forced until you can actually quote them.

Oh my goodness would you BOTH please take a deep breath or something?? I'm still trying to catch back up after an incredibly long and draining day and I keep seeing more email notifications of posts from the two of you..

Idek what happened yet so could I'm really not sure how I could be "taunting" anyone here.

Sheesh.

I mean it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to find them since there have only been a few pages since Panda flipped, and I genuinely need you to do it because idk where I can be seen as objectively caught. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idek what happened yet so could I'm really not sure how I could be "taunting" anyone here.

Really mulling over your sentences aren't you? When you have to edit your thoughts so often maybe you should reread them before posting a quick reply. Yeah this is another pushy moment from be but idc and have nothing to lose but the game at this point. Fight me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

from me*

:lemon:

You know Dad, if anyone is taunting someone its you taunting me. Look at your tone, your approach & etc. You're trying to make me do your job of finding posts & pointinf things out when I ALREADY did. What's the point of taking it to this extent just because you can't come up with a defence ?

Back