• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

bye tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.

antlerer

Bells
see ya ill be doing a giveaway of my tbt in the tbt marketplace board. unless someone gives me their garden.dat and i could have a town again but i doubt someone would.

:( why are you leaving? You've only been here for like a week!

I've had random songs running through my head all day. Now I have another one stuck in my head...

♪ Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay, it will be double
So, come on, and let me know
Should I stay or should I go? ♪

:p

I'm sorry, but this is the 3rd or 4th thread you've made today. You cheated, you lost and no one can fix things for you.

Sweetie, I know this sucked, but rather than posting threads feeling sorry for yourself, start up a new town. You will be surprised by how many members here will be more than willing to help you get restarted. But just bemoaning your fate won't help you and as you see, doesn't garner the most positive of responses. So get started! You could already have a new town going!

I had the wtf time too today, but a lot of people here are very helpful and i don't feel that bad anymore. If you want to stay, I'm sure a lot of people will help you rebuild your town! :) but then again, decision is yours to make ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back