Bye Deirdre

Meloetta

hip grub
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
She moved without pinging me and I am really distraught. Oh well, I'm going to go for Cherry this time.

Any villagers move without pinging you?

2 times. One was when Kid Cat left me in my 2nd town. And the other was O'Hare due to a TT accident when I wanted Kody gone.

When Eugene leaves town unexpected, I'll be sad and will have to do the 16 villager cycle and I don't want to because it might mess up my town.

Harry left when I was time traveling, He had a mustache and called me a butt

Yes. Beau and Tia. I was devastated!

Before anyone says, well, if you are careful, this doesnt happen, not always true. I dont tt, I talk to my all villagers all the time, never got a ping from either of these guys and surprisingly, none of the other villagers warned me. My wild guess is that if you have been holding all your villagers for a long time, sometimes the game does this to shake things up, :(

I am sorry you lost a favorite villager. :(

awww. I have Deirdre too and I love her shady ways. I had Pashmina who was also equally shady but she moved out too. :(

Derwin and Friga beacause a TT accident. ?___?
The little lazy duck and the cute,with the beautiful Regal Series in her house Friga.

i'm so sorry for your loss. ; n;
i wish you the best of luck with cherry!

i lost carmen this way. i was so upset i didn't play for a few days after it happened.
</3 she was so cute... i miss her.

Back