• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying the last gyroid I need

[Nook]

Banned/Suspended
Bells
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Yes, I only need one more gyroid to complete my collection. It is the Mega Lamentoid. I shall pay 5,000 AC Bells to anyone who sells me it. After that, I might open up a gyroid shop since I have so many useless ones since I only need one of each. As some of you may know, I do not give my gyroids to Brewster, because I like to keep them in my house to sync with my music and for visitors to see. If you give me a Mega Lamentoid, I will give you a free gyroid of your choice (that I have more than one of). Please help me complete the Gyroid Museum.

Mega Lamentoid:
megalamentoid.jpg

Congratulations! Back when I played ACCF, I wanted to do the same thing. Sadly my file was deleted along with my gyroids. I'm happy to see someone else accomplish this. But I'm sad you're giving them away now... that's quite a waste of work and time.

renmuN said:
Congratulations! Back when I played ACCF, I wanted to do the same thing. Sadly my file was deleted along with my gyroids. I'm happy to see someone else accomplish this. But I'm sad you're giving them away now... that's quite a waste of work and time.
I'm selling the ones that I have more than one of. Why the hell would I collect them then sell them right after I get all of them?

EDIT: I FORGOT I HAVE ALL THE GYROIDS! The Gyroid Museum (my house) is officially open! I will turn this thread into the Gyroid Store soon.

Back