Buying [Buying] Oranges, & Other Fruits

Vampurra

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello!

Is anyone out there selling any oranges? One of my villagers wanted one and unfortunately I don't have so obviously here I am lol :D

Please be sure to list your price <3

I'm also searching for other fruits as well c: I currently have Peaches, Apples, Leeches, Cherries, Lemons, Coconuts, Bananas, and Mangoes c:

Thanks in advance!

Vampurra

I have pears, oranges, persimmons, and durians. I'll trade you those for your lemons and lychees. What's your friend code?

Last edited:
I have pears, oranges, persimmons, and durians. I'll trade you those for your lemons and lychees. What's your friend code?

Brilliant! c:
My friend code is: 4614-1412-6507
Mayor: Amber
Town: Tardis

Edit: How many of each would you like? c: A full basket of each? Or just how many i have on hand?

Last edited:
<- FC attached to profile

2-3 of each would be nice. I'll do the same. Can you open your gates? Mine's a mess at the moment

6 perfect oranges (they'll grow into regular oranges in your town)
3 pears
3 durians
1 persimmon (I don't have a tree anymore, so I had to buy one from nook)

Last edited:
<- FC attached to profile

2-3 of each would be nice. I'll do the same. Can you open your gates? Mine's a mess at the moment

6 perfect oranges (they'll grow into regular oranges in your town)
3 pears
3 durians
1 persimmon (I don't have a tree anymore, so I had to buy one from nook)

Sure! I got two stacks of Leeches (and one of 3 if you'd like it) and I got three full stacks of lemon. Ill quote you again when my gates are open <3 Lemme know if this is good for you c:

Edit/Update: I got another full stack, so its 3 Leeches, & 3 Lemons ^_^

Last edited:
Did you add me back? I don't see your town

Yeah ;u; it might be glitching. Lemme re add you and hopefully itll work this time ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! this time it actually did add you as a friend lol xD im opening the gates now C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

The gates have been opened C:

Sorry, I had to leave for a bit. :s
If you're still interested, PM me next time you're free.

Hi! I'm also looking for oranges, but also pears, peaches and persimmons.
I'm new here so I don't really know how anything works!

Back