• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying 🌸🌻Buying/Cataloging wishlist things for my DIYs or bells!🌻🌸

bun

baked
Bells
Leif
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Pink Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (55) +

🌸Hello!🌸
I've finished terraforming so now I'm going to focus on making my home cute!

Here is the link to my wishlist! Or click below

I can just come catalogue if you don't have time to order.

I am offering IGB and belltreeforum bells, or NMT for big orders, but I'd rather save them for villagers.

I have some cute things I could order for you if you want to trade items. If you have a wishlist, please share it with me!
I have the pink cat climbing tree thing and pink bunk bed and other cute things. 🌻

I also have these DIY's I'll trade for!
Iron Wall Rack x2
Tiny Library x2
Iron Garden Bench
Ironwood Cart
Terrarium
Palm-tree Lamp
Garden Rock
Iron Doorplate
Ironwood Bed
Woodland Wall
Ironwood Clock
Pond Stone
Deer Scare
Signpost
Cutting Board

There's a bunch more that you can come get for free, I just don't think they're as ~high value~

Last edited:
You can customize just the item when you have it. I don't have a DIY but I can craft the signs for you for free if you don't have any luck~

• Love
Reactions: bun
You can customize just the item when you have it. I don't have a DIY but I can craft the signs for you for free if you don't have any luck~
omg really! thank you for letting know/offering!
I have it!! The diy
how much/what DIYs would you like for it? :))

*I'll have to trade in 2 hours - mum is dragging me out to go grocery shopping as soon as the shop opens to avoid foot traffic LOL (hope that's ok...)

omg really! thank you for letting know/offering!

how much/what DIYs would you like for it? :))

*I'll have to trade in 2 hours - mum is dragging me out to go grocery shopping as soon as the shop opens to avoid foot traffic LOL (hope that's ok...)
Is 5 NMT too much? I’m not sure skejwod I need tickets but if 5 is too much I’ll do 3. 5 would be appreciated though.

i added more things i neeeeeeed pls trade w me i have free DIYs near my airport <3

Hi! I have the white kitchen island, Mossy Garden Rock DIY, and the Light Blue Kitchen Scale. Could trade for your Cutting board DIY, Ironwood Cart and Tiny Library DIY? :)

Hi! I have the white kitchen island, Mossy Garden Rock DIY, and the Light Blue Kitchen Scale. Could trade for your Cutting board DIY, Ironwood Cart and Tiny Library DIY? :)

omg sorry I didn't see this!

I could do the white kitchen island and the mossy garden rock for the ironwood cart DIY and tiny library DIY?
I kinda wanna save my DIYs for bigger items! :') and I have other colours of the scale right now so it's not ~priority~

Hi I have cocao tree and rattan low table (white) I'm interested in garden rock diy

Do you have anything on my wishlist and I have on my catalogue list? (located in signature)

Hi there! I think I have the Log pack DIY, interested in the Deer scare DIY (let me double check my recipes)

edit; Just found it! I can also craft the Log Pack, Mossy garden rock, and Fruit basket if requested

Last edited:
I have analog kitchen scale (light blue), coffee cup (rose) and hamster cage (pink)! Would love iron wall rack diy!

omg sorry I didn't see this!

I could do the white kitchen island and the mossy garden rock for the ironwood cart DIY and tiny library DIY?
I kinda wanna save my DIYs for bigger items! :') and I have other colours of the scale right now so it's not ~priority~

We can do that :)

• Love
sorry for the late responses everyone! i work 11 hour shifts so i gotta sleep early and wake up early

Hi I have cocao tree and rattan low table (white) I'm interested in garden rock diy
yes! i can do that! pls message me when you're ready to trade!

Hi there! I think I have the Log pack DIY, interested in the Deer scare DIY (let me double check my recipes)

edit; Just found it! I can also craft the Log Pack, Mossy garden rock, and Fruit basket if requested
I can do that, would you be willing to throw in a fruit basket :') I can give you some fruit if u need!
pls message me when you're ready to trade!

I have analog kitchen scale (light blue), coffee cup (rose) and hamster cage (pink)! Would love iron wall rack diy!
ok! pls message me when you're ready to trade!

Will you take System Kitchen (White) for ironwood bed diy?
sure :) pls message me when you're ready to trade!
Post automatically merged:

Do you have anything on my wishlist and I have on my catalogue list? (located in signature)
sadly no :'(
I have a log pack and white fringe bag you can have! Here's my wishlist: Wishlist
oo i am trading for the log pack with someone else! and the fringe bag is not urgently needed so I will save that for a bigger trade! sorry i am lazy egg who hates how long the dodo flights take LOL...

Back