Shop 🌼-Buying and feel free to catalog items i have (WISHLIST UPDATED) (paying: TBT, NMTS, BELLS) 🎫💰🌳

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
@inazuma ! I haven't ordered for the day, so I can get you any 5 items you are still missing (it's unclear to me what you have and what you don't). Let me know your top 5. 2 tbt each would be great, though if you have new 2.0 DIYs or someone cooking in town, even better!

Hi! i have a bunch of things from your wishlist to catalogue but I don't have the full list of items because I'm lazy, but if you want to come over and snoop arou
Hey! im looking for these 40 items, and i will pay you a bunch of tbt/bells/nmts. i have soo much bells and nmts. just lmk here. (also i would like to catalog new items not on my wishlist, i will still pay :D)

mostly looking for: piggy bank, wide display case, plant partition

I have: bistro table, slr camera, outdoor kitchen, large cloth covered table, moroccan sofa, open shelf, truck, wood partition, and other things on this list (though might not be in the colours you're looking for, they can be colour changed at reese and cyrus!) plus a bunch of other 2.0 items to catalogue. Let me know if you're interested! No charge, though I'd happily accept IGB because I need to save up for some ramps XD

@inazuma ! I haven't ordered for the day, so I can get you any 5 items you are still missing (it's unclear to me what you have and what you don't). Let me know your top 5. 2 tbt each would be great, though if you have new 2.0 DIYs or someone cooking in town, even better!
Hi! i have a bunch of things from your wishlist to catalogue but I don't have the full list of items because I'm lazy, but if you want to come over and snoop arou

I have: bistro table, slr camera, outdoor kitchen, large cloth covered table, moroccan sofa, open shelf, truck, wood partition, and other things on this list (though might not be in the colours you're looking for, they can be colour changed at reese and cyrus!) plus a bunch of other 2.0 items to catalogue. Let me know if you're interested! No charge, though I'd happily accept IGB because I need to save up for some ramps XD
Im going to bed rn, but tomorrow (GMT 8) 9am-9pm would work! Thank you for your generosity friends 🥺💕💓💖🥰

Im going to bed rn, but tomorrow (GMT 8) 9am-9pm would work! Thank you for your generosity friends 🥺💕💓💖🥰
Ok sweet dreams! Due to our time gap, you may have to wait an extra day for stuff from me, then. Let me know what you still need after!

No worries let me know when you're on tomorrow and we will coordinate! If we miss eachother I'm sure we can figure it out haha

I have put a list for items i have/don't have. Still happy to catalog those! 😆 Just lmk anytime!

I have 3 items you want, which are the Excavator, Minicar and Tractor. Also I'm interested in 2 of yours. The Range Hood and TV with VCR.

Hello! I have a lot of items on your wishlist, such as the items below:
- hanging light bulb
- left chalkboard section
- pitcher plant
- minicar

Will you be willing to trade for items you have that I don't? Even a catalog trade will be fine with me. I can give you a more comprehensive list later if trading is OK with you. Just please let me know. Thanks for your consideration. 🙂

Hello! I have a lot of items on your wishlist, such as the items below:
- hanging light bulb
- left chalkboard section
- pitcher plant
- minicar

Will you be willing to trade for items you have that I don't? Even a catalog trade will be fine with me. I can give you a more comprehensive list later if trading is OK with you. Just please let me know. Thanks for your consideration. 🙂
I have 3 items you want, which are the Excavator, Minicar and Tractor. Also I'm interested in 2 of yours. The Range Hood and TV with VCR.
Sure, why not both of you?? Im in the arcades right now, see you a few minutes! Thank you for trading with me 💖🥰

I have these items you can catalog-
Full Ranch collection
Milk glass lamp

In return I’d like to catalog-
Satchel
Hanging clothing rack
Bear backpack

Back