Bunnie won't move into the right spot.

mayorflan

✪ pockystown ✪
Bells
So, I adopted Bunnie from someone on Tumblr with the intention of moving her into the same spot as one of my previous villagers - who had just moved out two days before - through soft resetting. Problem is, I've been resetting on and off for about a week (literally days and daaaaaays, I've been moving the game clock back on my DS so I can keep resetting) in order to get her in that exact spot and she still hasn't done it. I must've reset over 100 times.

Is it a lost cause? Is that spot just impossible for her to move into? There's no PWPs around there so I figured it would be ok, especially since I've already had a villager with their house in that exact same spot.

A hybrid has been spawning in that area (under where her plot would be) on and off when I reset. Sometimes it will be there sometimes it won't, and I know I didn't plant it during gameplay. Could that be why she won't place her house there? :confused:

Here's a picture of the spot (plus that stupid orange flower):
WkaCBud.jpg
3gsx95y.jpg

No, if the plot was there and you haven't added any PWP then in theory a new house could go there. But the chances of a new plot going into any specific spot in town are random (and very small) -- and apparently you are having bad reset luck.

If you are determined, there's no reason to give up, but you need to be prepared for it to possibly take a really long time.

I've had super bad luck with villager move ins lately... one right in front of my secondary character's house and another in front of a bridge. But I'm way too lazy to reset for plots or anything really... I don't think the hybrid thing matters because I've had villagers plonk their houses on my growing saplings. Good luck!

Best thing to do would be to go back to the day before the reset plot day, put a pwp when she's putting her house, it will force her to pick else where

Back