Brewster is lost?? Asking for a friend.

Sylke

Bells
I have no idea if this is the right place to go because I just made this account to help out a friend (with mental disabilities) who lives in a different country than me. She told me she can't find Brewster anywhere even after Blathers mentioned him and gave her a picture of him and told her to look for him. She told me she had gone on boat trips with Kapp'n but has never been able to find him??
I repeat she has talked to Blathers about him and has gone on boat trips but has never been able to find him? Does anyone know what's going on? I don't know how to help her.

Please help us solve this mystery or maybe tell me where I should post this if this is not the right place.

Once more I really don't know if this is the right place to post this because I just made this account to post this for her.

I have no idea if this is the right place to go because I just made this account to help out a friend (with mental disabilities) who lives in a different country than me. She told me she can't find Brewster anywhere even after Blathers mentioned him and gave her a picture of him and told her to look for him. She told me she had gone on boat trips with Kapp'n but has never been able to find him??
I repeat she has talked to Blathers about him and has gone on boat trips but has never been able to find him? Does anyone know what's going on? I don't know how to help her.

Please help us solve this mystery or maybe tell me where I should post this if this is not the right place.

Once more I really don't know if this is the right place to post this because I just made this account to post this for her.
Hi there! I can move this thread to a section where you will be able to get help with this question, but first I need to know what game it is concerning. Is your friend playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons for the Nintendo Switch or is she playing an older game in the series?

Hi there! I can move this thread to a section where you will be able to get help with this question, but first I need to know what game it is concerning. Is your friend playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons for the Nintendo Switch or is she playing an older game in the series?
Oh I totally forgot to mention that this is about Animal Crossing New Horizons thanks for helping I appreciate it

Thanks for confirming, @Sylke! I'll move this over to the AC:NH board now where hopefully someone will be able to help you. :)

Is she the island representative? Brewster should appear on the first island after talking to Blathers as long as she's the island rep.

Back