• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Bob, Robin, Pecan, possibly Goldie and a few others

Senni

Bells
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (31) +
Resetting my backup village soon after I get my precious Marshal and Eunice into Felicity (if I manage to get Mott and Groucho out).

That village currently has Bob, Robin, Pecan, Mott, Big Top, Peewee, and Goldie, so if you want them hmu for an offer!

Prefer tbt since I've been blazing through them tbh

I can also sell these villagers:
160 Pekoe
143 Olivia
300 Chrissy
180 Pecan
198 Agent S
121 Tia
158 Timbra
142 Peck
243 Drago
289 Boomer
127 Kitt
257 Klaus
227 Rodeo
200 Rocket
193 Keaton

Would 15 or 20tbt work? That's slightly less/same as most others charge for their amiibo villager sales O w O

WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TOM.. I read that and somehow read "Bob" but not sure if I have a Tom..???

And alright! When do you guys want to do it? <3

WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TOM.. I read that and somehow read "Bob" but not sure if I have a Tom..???

And alright! When do you guys want to do it? <3

I'm available anytime today, if that works for you :D

oops i meant bob i can do it at between 7 and 9 PM

Last edited:
can we do this now if your available? p.s i can only do 3 pm est if that's ok with u?

Last edited:
Sorry I was out eating lunch but I'm back now and available if you guys are!

Hey! I would love to grab Pecan from you sometime, for 20tbt if that?s alright?

Sure! Add my fc and it won't be my main town Felicity but Diddily, mayor saad (don't judge me for the names LOL I wasn't the one who originally made them)! I'll get to work but it should be like 10-20 minutes I think! I'll post here when it's ready? Or do you want me to do visitor message? ^_^

Either’s fine! If you decide to post here a post like would be great though! Thanks!

I'm so sorry for the wait, oh gosh!! I'm ready now and opening gates!

Back