Not open for further replies.

Fussybear

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (40) +
Buying black roses, holly bushes and red/white carnations!

I can pay with TBT or IGB or I have a ton of hybrids I could trade you:)

I have more than 20 of each I believe, and I'd like tbt if you don't mind. give me a number and I'll see if I have it.

oh wow!! awesome! i only have 30 TBT how many holly bushes and black roses can i get with that? im selling stuff for more tbt so ill have more soon

oh wow!! awesome! i only have 30 TBT how many holly bushes and black roses can i get with that? im selling stuff for more tbt so ill have more soon

Sorry, just black roses and red/white carnations. 1 tbt for 2 flowers sound ok?

AWESOME! so that would be 20 black 20 white and 20 red flowers for 30 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a lot of black roses! What hybrids do you have to trade? :)

i pretty much have every kind of blue, pink, purple and orange hybrids lol, just name what you would like and how many we should trade for?

Hiya :D I have a bunch of Holly starts i'd trade for a mix of pink and blue hybrids. Let me know how much you need and i'll double check i have it :3

Hiya :D I have a bunch of Holly starts i'd trade for a mix of pink and blue hybrids. Let me know how much you need and i'll double check i have it :3

that would be great! how many do you have? ill take them all! just let me know how many you have so i can figure out how many hybrids to give you :)

AWESOME! so that would be 20 black 20 white and 20 red flowers for 30 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i pretty much have every kind of blue, pink, purple and orange hybrids lol, just name what you would like and how many we should trade for?

Eh, I overestimated my carnation count. About 50 black roses, 20 white carnations, and 5 red carnations since I use them in town.

Eh, I overestimated my carnation count. About 50 black roses, 20 white carnations, and 5 red carnations since I use them in town.

haha its okay i really needed black roses how about 50 black roses and 20 white carnations and 5 carnations for 40 TBT?

Last edited:
haha its okay i really needed black roses how about 50 black roses and 20 white carnations for 40 TBT?

sounds good to me. :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have it ready to drop off at your town. Just add me and open up~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back